VSoft Technologies Blogs


VSoft Technologies Blogs - posts about our products and software development.

I couldn't help but compare the top ten most popular MSBuild feature requests with existing FinalBuilder features.

We often hear people saying "Oh, we have Team System. We already have automated builds." The surprising thing is how many people don't realise what they're missing out on, or that FinalBuilder can integrate directly with Team System.

I'm back at work as we set up our booth at TechEd Barcelona. I'm looking forward to seeing some demos of new Microsoft technologies.

I just spent the better part of 3 days trying to find out why the FinalBuilder IDE was not resizing properly on my machine. I have Windows Vista Business X64 on my machine, and found that code that worked perfectly on XP was not working on Vista.

CruiseControl.NET version 1.3 now ships with an integrated FinalBuilder Task. No more need for a plugin.

An observation about the .NET Just-In-Time compiler and the resolution of Assembly references. It's a fairly simple observation, but it came as a surprise to me.

All of FinalBuilder and Automise's data is available to you via XML, if you need to dig around in it.

If you're coding for .NET to run on 32- and 64-bit architectures, there are a bunch of "gotchas" when it comes to the different versions of the CLR.

All about updating FinalBuilder for Windows Vista

A day of releases today. FinalBuilder 5.5 is released today, and so is our newest product, FinalBuilder Server