This policy covers the information that VSoft Technologies Pty Ltd collects from your use of our services. Our services include :
- Downloadable Products
- Saas Products
What information do we collect?
Information collected directly, required to supply our services.
Our website may ask you for information needed in order to allow access to the website, purchase licenses or otherwise interact with the website and our staff.
This information may include :
- Profile information (username, email address, display name)
- Billing information (name, address, email address)
This information is provided when you register on our website, or when you purchase products through our online store, or when you purchase though our sales staff or authorised resellers. The provision of this information implies consent on your behalf.
If the information is provided to us by a third party, for example a purchasing officer, or reseller, they must have your consent to do so.
Our Downloadable Products collect the following information when registering for a free Trial license:
- Email Address
- Ip Address
- Hardware derived Hash code - generated by the software.
This information is only used in order to provide an evaluation or trial license.
Information collected indirectly
We gather information about you indirectly by observing your usage of the Websites and Saas products. This information includes :
- Analytical Data - captured by us or third party analytics providers. At this time that includes Google Analytics and Drip.
- Web Server Logs - Our web servers captures information including ip address, operating system, web browser used and the urls you visit. This information is not usually identifying, however it may include identifying information in some cases (eg.
user id in query string).
Cookies and Web User Tracking
Our websites, and the third party analytics providers that we engage, use technologies such as
cookies and web beacons to collect information. You can stop your browser from accepting cookies, or to
prompt you to accept a cookie, by changing the browser settings. Note however that you may have difficulty using our websites if you do not accept the cookies.
Information Use and Disclosure
VSoft Technologies does not sell or rent customer data in any form. We may however share your personal data with trusted third parties including (but not limited to) :
- Where required to by law, or by reasonable request by law enforcement agencies, courts, regulatory agencies and other government agencies in Australia or other countries.
- To protect the rights and intellectual property of VSoft Technologies Pty Ltd.
- In the event of any merger, joint venture, sale, transfer or other disposal of our assets, stock, intellectual property or business.
- To service providers such as payment gateways, email delivery services.
- To the public where your permission is give explicitly, for example on our public forums, or in a testimonial or case study.
Use of our Services by Minors
The services provided by VSoft Technologies Pty Ltd are not intended for use by inviduals under the age of 13.