FinalBuilder 7 Version History
3rd November 2012 188.8.131.520
- TFS Trigger - Added support for TFS2012
6th January 2012 184.108.40.2064
- Accurev Trigger - Fixed incorrect format of date parameters for certain locales
- File Trigger - Added option to register items where action matches selected events
6th December 2011 220.127.116.117
- Fixed custom extension objects from expiring.
17th November 2011 18.104.22.1683
- Added "ProjectLogLocation" app config setting.
- Fixed PlasticSCM Trigger reporting incorrect file revisions in some cases.
9th September 2011 22.214.171.1247
- Added Bazaar Trigger.
- Added SSL validation check so that the notification app can use HTTPS servers.
- Fixed custom error page handling.
- Increased width of trigger and project lists on the Conditions page.
22nd August 2011 126.96.36.1992
- Added logging for when a trigger executable can't be terminated.
- Added sort option for Last Run Date (descending).
- Additional option on Project Completed Trigger to trigger based on how the project
- Can now reset project history and stats via the edit project page.
- Fixed broken Active flag on variables.
- Fixed bug with Reset History removing history for all projects using the same project
- Fixed elapsed time rolling around after 24hours.
- Fixed filename being truncated to aggressively in UI.
- Fixed html encoding bug on project history page.
- Fixed project not found exception being shown. Now redirects back to the home page
when the project your on has been deleted.
- Handle error when project file has been deleted from underneath a project.
- If a user has been denied access to a project, they can no longer view it.
- New ViewProject permission added to roles. By default all existing roles are given
the new permission to maintain backwards compatibility.
- TFS triggers hitting the same server will now run sequentially rather than in parallel.
- Triggers that are in an errored state are now re-tried after 10 minutes, rather
than being permanently put aside.
- Unit test results are now displayed if any tests exist (rather than based on execution
5th May 2011 188.8.131.522
- Added "printable" version of static log.
- Added option to use service credentials.
- If the ProjectCompletedTrigger is disabled and re-enabled, it will only trigger
if the project it is monitoring completes after the time that it was re-enabled.
4th April 2011 184.108.40.206
- Added hover-highlighting to rows in the project list view.
- Fixed a bug which was causing the service to not shutdown immediatly.
- Fixed bug with incorrectly formatted email address.
- Fixed a double-encoding bug in the Notification app.
- Added extra checks to handle requests for non-existent projects.
- Fixed File Trigger to be more rebust when network shares are removed while being
- Fixed PlasticSCM Trigger to handle xml characters within commit comments.
- IIS Wizard - changed to properly handle the case when a user attempts to create
an application when no sites are defined in IIS.
- Minor tweak to give pop-up panel focus when it doesn't contain contain a table.
- More checking around saving configuration files.
- Possible fix for AV when calling LoadUserProfile.
- Updated the stub Context.py to match changes to TriggerExecutionContext. Now requires
IronPython (previously worked with regular python).
- Widened the variable prompt.
3rd February 2011 220.127.116.11
- Added ComparisonDateTime property to the Script Based Trigger context object. Updated
help and examples.
- Fixed bug in Monthly and Weekly time trigger where they were not checking the specified
- Fixed blank variables in build when percentages are used in the variable value.
- Increased the width of the variable selection dropdown list to allow for longer
- Fixed an edge-case bug that caused some triggers to never be run.
- Re-adding icons that somehow were removed from the project.
17th January 2011 18.104.22.168
- Fixed bug with projects not starting when in list view and prompting for variables
- Fixed regression with password variable prompt type.
- Increased the width of the project file drop down.
- The prompt for variables prompt width has been increased.
- Deleted projects are now removed from the status form.
- When a trigger generates an exception, it is now no longer re-enqueued to run.
7th December 2010 22.214.171.124
- Added a 'None' option for the project sorting.
- Xml characters within commit comments are correctly escaped.
- Updated configuration utilties mutex to be version aware.
- Fixed 'Test Connection' in the notification application.
- Fixed encoding issue with variable name for the build overview page.
- Fixed issue with values between angled brackets being omitted from the trigger output.
- Fixed role with empty description causing communication exceptions.
- Fixed GIT trigger looking in the wrong home directory.
4 August 2010 126.96.36.199