- February 3rd, 2016
- Enhancement - TFS Source Control - Added actions to cloak and decloak workspace folders.
- Bug Fix - VS.Net Build - Turned off configuration regex for new actions.
- Bug Fix - FTP Mirror - On some systems when creating folders the trailing slash was included in the name. This no longer occurs.
- Enhancement - VS.NET Action - Improved auto detection of Visual Studio version for VS2012/VS2013.
- January 4th, 2016
- Enhancement - P4 Sync Action - Added extra sync options.
- Bug Fix - Powershell - Fixed the powershell action to report errors when it fails. These errors are now picked up by the include project action.
- Bug Fix - SubVersion Pin Externals - Corrected issue that would not delete temporary directories after use.
- Bug Fix - SubVersion Pin Externals - Corrected issue were pinning externals in async could result in a script failure.
- Bug Fix - Signtool - Added option for /as for appending additional signatures.
- Bug Fix - Mercurial Commit - Corrected the inclusion of files to commit.
- Breaking change - Continua CI logger now escapes backslashes, requires update to Continua CI.
- September 16th, 2015
- Bug Fix - Assembly Info Updater Action - Improved handling of whitespace.
- Bug Fix - Nuget Update - fixed command line error.
- Bug Fix - Mercurial Commit - Corrected the inclusion of files to commit.
- August 13th, 2015
- Bug Fix - Assembly Info Updater Action - fixed parsing to deal with embedded brackets.
- Bug Fix - FTP Actions - Corrected issue with directory exclusions.
- Bug Fix - Mercurial Commit - Corrected the inclusion of files to commit.
- August 5th, 2015
- Enhancement - Help & Manual - Added support for Help and Manual 7.
- Enhancement - Signtool - Added time server RFC3161 and digest algorithm support.
- Enhancement - Include Project - Variable names are now also expanded.
- Bug Fix - FTP Mirror - Corrected filtering of directories to handle sub-directories.
- Bug Fix - VS.Net - The install location for Visual Studio 2015 is now able to be set via the options.
- Bug Fix - NUnit - The include and exclude option will now expand varaibles.
- July 10th, 2015
- Bug Fix - Include Project - Corrected multi-line support for passing value to included project when not sharing namespaces.
- Bug Fix - Include Project - Corrected issue where variables were being expanded and then stored after a run.
- Enhancement - Installer - Removed Exit Survey and improved silent behaviour to allow for completely silent install and unistall.
- June 25th, 2015
- Bug Fix - FileSets - Corrected non-sorted FileSets have order as presented by the filesystem.
- Bug Fix - Path Manipulation - Corrected path manipulation to expand the base path field if its a variable.
- Bug Fix - Get File Size - Corrected Get File Size to fail if the file does not exist.
- Bug Fix - SignTool - Corrected issue with signtool not saving the Hash algorithm correctly.
- Bug Fix - Assembly Info - Added the handling of F# version information for property sets.
- Enhancement - Execute Actions - New event OnInterpretResult. Fires before retries are calculated. Allowing action result to be change before retries are performed.
- Enhancement - Include Project - Added argument value multi-line support.
- Enhancement - InstallShiled - Added 2015 support.
- Enhancement - IIS6 Create WebSite - Added AuthLevel support to the action.
- May 7th, 2015
- Enhancement - IIS 7 - New application pool exists action.
- Enhancement - IIS 7 - New virtual directory exists action.
- Enhancement - IIS 7 - New website exists action.
- Enhancement - IIS 7 - Create application pool given option to load the users profile.
- Enhancement - Windows Security - Windows security package added to FinalBuilder from Automise.
- Enhancement - Windows Security - Added change folder permission action.
- Enhancement - Windows Security - Added change file permission action.
- Enhancement - Windows Security - Added change ownership action.
- Enhancement - Hyper V - Major update to how permissions are handled. Users will now be able to interact with Hyper V instances arcoss domains.
- Improvement - Newsfeed - The default newsfeed will now read from the https feed.
- Improvement - Build Delphi - Updated XE8 options can now read from evnironment variables.
- Bug Fix - Export Log - Corrected behaviour where spaces before the output file path caused the action to fail.
- Bug Fix - Build Delphi - The build Delphi action dialog will no longer change a non default library path when other options are set (e.g. platform).
- April 9th, 2015
- Bug Fix - Delphi XE8 Options were not visible in the options dialog.
- April 8th, 2015
- Enhancement - NuGet - Added NuGet restore action.
- Enhancement - Build Delphi - Added Delphi XE8 support.
- Enhancement - TFS Create Workspace - TFS2012 and TFS2013 actions can now create workspaces locally or on the server.
- Bug Fix - SSH - Updated the method used to determine when SSH commands are completed. The new method supports more shell types and SSH server implementations.
- March 6th, 2015
- Bug Fix - Remove usage of processor jobs for process termination. Job creation was not guaranteed to occur under all circumstance.
- March 1st, 2015
- Bug Fix - Corrected issue where included project variables were not being set when the namespace was not shared.
- Bug Fix - Fixed and issue where incorrect process could be terminated by FinalBuilder.
- Bug Fix - Fixed performance issue with deeply nested actions.
- Bug Fix - fixed issue where restoring from minimised wiuld not restore to correct state.
- Bug Fix - fixed issue where trial could expire incorrectly.
- Enhancement - BDS Project Group Wizard - Added XE6 and XE7 support.
- Bug Fix - Nant Action was not expanding variables correctly
- Bug Fix - Variable rename was causing the export log action to get the incorrect fragment.
- Bug Fix - SSH Connect Action : Fixed bash from having its secondary prompt set in SSH actions.
- Bug Fix - Delphi Action : Corrected storage of CompileDate
- Bug Fix - Delphi Action : Corrected delphi library path being set to the default only if the library is blank.
- Bug Fix - Delphi Action : Fixed delphi variable expansion on delphi action when delphi variables are inside other variables.
- Bug Fix - Delphi Action : Fixed Delphi compiler version editor for object inspector..
- Enhancement - SSH Execute Action : Added expected SSH exit code.
- Enhancement - IIS7 Actions : improved support for working with remote servers.
- Enhancement - IIS7 Create Application Pool action : added ability to set identity.
- November 21st, 2014 - available to legitimate customers on request.
- Enhancement - TFS2013 - TFS Workflows added for TFS-Git.
- Bug Fix - GetDateTime - Conversions of a date time variable to a date will now always occur for valid format strings.
- Bug Fix - .Net Reactor - Added validation for executable path existing on machine.
- Bug Fix - Property Sets - Corrected getting the incorrect property object when running selected actions.
- Bug Fix - Create Archive - Corrected file existence tests to work when no extension was provided.
- Bug Fix - VS.NET action - Corrected auto inc win32 build numbers not persisting.
- Bug Fix - Delphi action - Corrected updating of dproj file causing issues with the delphi IDE when switching configurations.
- Enhancement - AccuRev - All actions now report parameters used (excluding user names and passwords).
- Enhancement - Continua Set Variable - It is now possible to ignore the settings of a Continua Variable if it is not defined in the Continua Configuration.
- Enhancement - Beyond Compare - Beyond Compare 4 Support added.
- Enhancement - Build VS.Net Solution - Added support for VS2015 and MSBuild 14.
- September 24th, 2014
- Bug Fix - Welcome Page - Fixed exception which would occur in certain circumstances.
- Bug Fix - Script Editor - When scripts are updated the project is now visually marked as modified.
- Enhancement - Continua Logging - Updated to use new logging module for better communication with Continua.
- Bug Fix - Enhanced Variable Prompt- The property ExpandVariables is now hidden from the object inspector. Previously it was causing an exception when viewed.
- Bug Fix - ADO Store Procedure - Fixed spelling mistake.
- Bug Fix - Web Service - Added force reloading of web service internal object even if the web service url does not change. Allows for reloading web services which have changed interface while FinalBuilder is running.
- Bug Fix - FTP Upload - Added more protection for certain FTP servers when resetting the remote directory after an upload.
- Bug Fix - MSBuild - Fixed design time handling of project file so that variables can be expanded with default values when loading the proj file.
- Bug Fix - Custom Actions - Fixed error where an exception would be re-raised when it had already been handled correctly.
- September 17th, 2014
- Bug Fix - Hide From Log - Child actions will now reference their parent as to whether to hide from the log.
- Bug Fix - Hide From Log - Actions which are hidden from the log will no longer be shown while live logging, or in the history. The show hidden log items option will still override this feature.
- Enhancement - IncrediBuild Action - Added Preset option.
- Bug Fix - TFS Actions - Correct logging so that CRLF line endings were not lost.
- Bug Fix - Build Delphi Action - Now uses the correct folder location ('Embarcadero\Studio\15.0\') for XE7 builds.
- September 3rd, 2014
- Bug Fix - MSBuild Actions - MSBuild actions will now update the UI with their running state during a build.
- Bug Fix - Build Delphi - Corrected the reading in of Align Fields DOF file setting for Delphi 3 to 7.
- Bug Fix - HTTP Get - Now handles invalid file locations as an action error.
- Bug Fix - Text Find/Replace Action - Fixed bad log message for fileset matches.
- Bug Fix - Include Project Action - Fixed variable namespace issue when Define Variable is used in included project.
- Bug Fix - FTP Mirror - Added extra protection around listing directories for the skew tests. Also added reporting of the reply code for directory listing if it fails.
- Enhancement - FTP Mirror - Now reports download/upload progress in IDE.
- Enhancement - Build Delphi - XE7 Support added.
- August 19th, 2014
- Enhancement - Updates/Web Links - Check for updates and all other web links to www.finalbuilder.com are now done through https.
- Enhancement - Variable Auto Complete - Will no longer eat line endings when inserting a variable.
- Bug Fix - Export Log - Fixed error which would cause export action fragments to reset when other options were altered.
- Bug Fix - Continua Logging - Corrected the detection of new lines when logging to Continua.
- July 31st, 2014
- Bug Fix - Installation Wizard - Fixed access violation in form submission.
- Enhancement - All - Exposed ActionID from Action in scripting. Will not appear in code completion at this stage.
- Bug Fix - FTP Upload - Fixed recursion not occurring in FTP Upload.
- Bug Fix - FTP Upload - Fixed access violation which would occur for certain servers.
- Bug Fix - FTP Upload - Fixed upload directory being used in certain situations.
- Bug Fix - FTP Upload - Fixed usage of fileset, which starts in a sub directory, and file specification combination.
- Bug Fix - FTP Mirror - Fixed access violation in FTP mirror for certain servers.
- Bug Fix - FTP Mirror - Fixed determining of local differences.
- Bug Fix - FTP Mirror - Fixed creation of orphans for local directories to be deleted.
- Bug Fix - FTP Mirror - Added directory purge method to delete a local directory structure. Faster than previous implementation.
- Bug Fix - FTP Mirror - Fixed uploaded file time setting to be more accurate for certain servers.
- Bug Fix - Export Log - Fixed action fragment usage when run under an included project.
- Bug Fix - Log to Variable - Fixed error which would cause certain lines to be logged on the same line.
- July 18th, 2014
- Bug Fix - Command Line - Fixed error with temporary log file command line parameter (/TL) not working.
- Bug Fix - Action List Tabs - Fixed Windows Resource Error from occurring.
- Bug Fix - Vault Options - Fixed error with options page not locating Vault.exe.
- Bug Fix - FTP Upload - Fixed error creating empty directories.
- Bug Fix - FTP Mirror - Fixes to orphan detection when FTP server returns sub directory listings for current requested directory.
- Bug Fix - FTP Mirror - Fixes to orphan detection. Extra error protection when directories can not be traversed.
- Bug Fix - FTP Mirror - Added more error protection around sending NOOPs.
- Bug Fix - FTP Mirror - Added option to not send NOOPs.
- Bug Fix - FTP Upload FileSet - Corrected the use of directory slashes.
- Enhancement - VC6 - Now allows run as user.
- Enhancement - Log To Variable - Major improvement to speed at writting logged output to variable.
- May 30th, 2014
- Bug Fix - Logging - TFS workflow and text logging now have correct indenting. For FBCMD runs which don't require indenting be sure to use /h.
- Bug Fix - IDE - Fixed tab selection for action lists to look cleaner.
- Bug Fix - IDE - Run Selected Actions will no longer have issues with Project Objects (like FTP connections, or FileSets) becoming reset during run.
- Enhancement - IDE - Added abililty to rename action list from project tab.
- Enhancement - Serialisation - Viewing the properties of an Send Email action no longer causes the FinalBuilder project file to change.
- Enhancement - TFS Workflow - Massive improvement to running FinalBuilder under TFS. Previously logging was causing a serious performance hit.
- Bug Fix - General - Removed potential infinite loop when inner loop contained a try..catch block.
- Bug Fix - InstallShield - Automatically detect default install location for Install Shield Command Line now works.
- Bug Fix - Execute SQL - MSSQL actions now list servers when only MSSQLCMD utility is provided.
- Enhancement - InstallShield - Added support for Install Shield 2014.
- Enhancement - Send Email - Added script constants for TLS modes.
- Enhancement - Hyper V - Added support for HyperV V2 (Windows 8\Windows Server 2012).
- Enhancement - Execute SQL - Added passing of variables for SQLCMD.
- Enhancement - STFP - Added Get File Attribute action.
- May 13th, 2014
Note - this build replaces build 2906 which had a library license issue with SFTP, SSH and FTPS Actions
- Bug Fix - Include Project - Refactoring of include project action to reduce/stop access violations.
- Bug Fix - SVN Options - Updated the SVN default host options so that they don't delete user entered values which are not valid.
- Bug Fix - Running Frame - Project State is now correctly shown in pausing and continuing a build.
- Enhancement - Continua Logging - Logging in Continua CI now shows the correct tree structure, as would be seen in FinalBuilder.
- Bug Fix - FTP Mirror - Corrected listing of local files to mirror when a variable was used.
- Bug Fix - FTP Mirror - When the mirror date and time is set the mirrored files will now have the correct values.
- Bug Fix - Include Project - Fixed access violations in cleanup when include projects were nested ~4+ deep.
- Bug Fix - Action GUIs - All spin edits will now allow keyboard entry. Some previously did not.
- Bug Fix - Perforce Sync - Fixed date time formatting for P4 Sync on non us systems.
- Bug Fix - FileSet - Fixed error where duplicate files were being included when matching two or more patterns in the fileset define.
- Enhancement - Git Clone - Now allows for repo clone directory renaming.
- Enhancement - Setup Factory - Added option to turn off logging.
- Enhancement - Continua CI - Added formatted Action Descriptions.
- Enhancement - SFTP Connect - Added options to specify protocols versions to be used.
- Enhancement - Delphi Build - Delphi XE6 support implemented.
- May 5th, 2014
Removed due to installer not including all action packages.
- April 10th, 2014
- Bug Fix - Project Password - Length restrictions in Edit Password dialog removed.
- Bug Fix - FBCMD - Fixed error which caused some projects to hang when run.
- Bug Fix - Project - Projects are now correctly released after each run.
- Bug Fix - Installer - TFS2008 workflow now only installed if TFS2008 present on the machine.
- Bug Fix - Installer - TFS workflow dll's all moved into the GAC folder. No longer in the FinalBuilder base directory.
- Bug Fix - Rename Variables - Now correctly make a full text match (case insensitive) on full variable name.
- Bug Fix - Memory - Removed memory a number of memory leaks in the IDE.
- Bug Fix - RAD Studio Project Group Wizard - Correctly sets the compiler version on the build actions.
- Bug Fix - Windows Task Bar - Fixed error which caused a crash when closing multiple FinalBuilder instances through the "close all windows" action.
- Bug Fix - Stop Build - Stopping builds will no longer cause an error.
- Bug Fix - Vault Actions - Now log all output generated by Vault calls.
- Bug Fix - VB6 - Visual Basic actions can now run in async. Previously they would clash on a shared temp file.
- Bug Fix - MSTest - Corrected publishing of test results so that they would appear correctly in TFS2005.
- Bug Fix - Transform XML - Added option to preserve white space.
- Bug Fix - FxCop - No longer include the /p option when the file and rules are specified.
- Bug Fix - VS .Net Build - Corrected the use of the TargetFrameworkVersion option.
- Bug Fix - Send Email - The SSL Versions are now correctly set.
- Bug Fix - File Attribute - When using a FileSet it no longer holds onto the handle for files it updating.
- Bug Fix - Include Project - Fixed access violation error which would occasionally occur when including project within other included project.
- Bug Fix - VS .Net Build - If no configurations match and "Fail If No Configurations Match" is turned off, the build will still progress.
- Enhancements - FTP Mirror - Drastically reduced memory usage by the action as well as speeding up calculating target and source differences.
- Enhancements - FileSet - Major improvement to performance of large FileSets.
- Enhancements - TFS 2013 Workflows - Included workflows now display FinalBuilder options when queuing build in TFS.
- Enhancements - TFS 2012/2013 Workflows - Updated workflows. No require base workspace folder to be mapped.
- Enhancements - Win RAR - Added key to explain file options for inclusion of files into the generated RAR file.
- Enhancements - Delphi Build - Now correctly pass the code page and language options to the resource compiler.
- Feb 7th, 2014
- Bug Fix - VS.Net Options - VS.Test.Console correctly uses the development environment path.
- Bug Fix - Async Group - Fixed error when referencing connections/filesets/queues inside actions called asynchronously.
- Bug Fix - Delete Folder - No longer changes the working directory to the directory to be deleted.
- Bug Fix - Delphi Action - Fixed Unit output path issue with XE5 package projects.
- Bug Fix - Text List Sort - No longer adds extra blank line after sorting list.
- Bug Fix - Pastic SCM - Fixed actions to correctly save the selected workspace if the default workspace was blank.
- Bug Fix - FTPS Upload - Fixed to use the current directory when uploading.
- Bug Fix - Export Log - Fixed dead lock which would occur when using multiple export logs in async groups.
- Enhancement - Build VS.Net Solution - Added option to allow failure of action if no configurations match configuration expression entered.
- Enhancement - File Iterator - Added option to get relative path to file from a fileset.
- Enhancement - Powershell - Added option to allow the specification of MTA, STA, or default.
- Enhancement - Ini File Write - Added option to allow deletion of key if the value is blank.
- Jan 10th, 2014
- Bug Fix - Run Selected Actions - Stopped Run Select Actions (and with children variant) cloning project objects (like filesets) each time it was called.
- Bug Fix - Rad Studio Project Group Wizard - Now correctly identifies C++Builder projects instead of importing them as Delphi projects in some circumstances.
- Enhancement - Rad Studio Project Group Wizard - Now has C++Builder XE2 to XE5 support.
- Bug Fix - Mage Util - Added stripping of trailing slashes in directory names.
- Bug Fix - Choose One - Fixed exception which would occur if down arrow was used to select item.
- Bug Fix - TBL Imp - No longer alters the PATH to locate its the tools dll's.
- Bug Fix - VS.Net Build Solution - If regex configuration search text does not match a configuration the action now fails instead of attempting to build solution.
- Bug Fix - Vault - Now correctly quotes dates so that times can be included into version history calls.
- Bug Fix - Delete Directory - No longer sets the current path of FinalBuilder.
- Enhancement - VS.Net Build Solution - Added 4.5.1 as a targetable framework.
- Enhancement - SSH Execute - Added fail on timeout as an option.
- Enhancement - Continua Set Build Status - New action added.
- Enhancement - JDK Compiler - 1.7 compiler support added.
- Enhancement - SignTool - Allows the specification of the hash algorithm to use.
- Nov 26th, 2013
- Bug Fix - Close Project - Closing a running project, and tab closing corrected to stop internal exceptions.
- Enhancement - FinalBuilder.exe.2013.config - Added to provide TFS2013 redirection for required DLL's.
- Enhancement - Scripting - SetVariable exposed off actions object.
- Enhancement - TFS2012/TFS2013 - Build Templates and Workflow controls added. These can be located in the installation directory under "TFS Templates".
- Enhancement - TFS 2008,2010,2012 - Reduction in information retrieved for TFS FinalBuilder Tasks. Reduce memory load and time required to perform operation.
- Bug Fix - FTP Mirror - Corrected so that inclusions and exclusions don't use full path, just relative pathing when performing tests.
- Bug Fix - TFS Check In - Corrected detection of "There are no pending changes matching the specified items." as a failure condition.
- Bug Fix - Exit Action List - Corrected behaviour of try..catch..finally and Exit Action List. Now calling "Exit Action List" will not cause the skipping of actions after a try..catch..finally in other action lists.
- Bug Fix - FTP Upload - Fixed usage of fileset so that sub-directories are included.
- Bug Fix - Service - Reduced requested permissions for service actions based on the action being performed. Results in greater number of security profiles being able to perform these actions.
- Bug Fix - VSTest.Console - Corrected publishing test results to TFS Servers.
- Enhancement - SSH Action - Now writes out information received from SSH execution. Writes [No output received] if nothing received.
- Enhancement - All Actions - Impersonate Net User Only added to all actions which allow impersonation. This allows the action to use a Network user when interacting across domains or on network resources if required.
- Oct 4th, 2013
- Bug Fix - Replace Variables Action - Fixed issue with not resolving local variables.
- Bug Fix - RoboCopy Action - Fixed incorrect copy flag for timestamps.
- Bug Fix - Added missing TFS Source control Optons intellisense definitions.
- Enhancement - Installshield 2013 - added check for fatal errors in output, ISCMD doesn't return non zero exit code when fatal error occurs.
- Sept 28th, 2013
- Bug Fix - FTP - Fixed regression (in build 2525 only) in FTP Upload action when using filesets.
- Sept 26th, 2013
- Bug Fix - Output Monitors - Removed access violation when using a variable in the output monitors search expression. An error message will now be logged instead.
- Bug Fix - FTP - Upload/Mirror/Download significant improvements in communication and speed of processing differences to download/upload. Users should see only a 5X ping time per file, plus 2X per directory change in overhead.
- Bug Fix - TFS Unmap - Fixed incorrect usage of \collection in the unmap command.
- Bug Fix - Subscription Status Bar - The click area of the status bar subscription link has been reduced to just the text. It is now once again safe to click the status bar without getting sent to our purchase page.
- Bug Fix - Install-Shield - Now saves the 2013 installation directory in options correctly.
- Bug Fix - FTPS - Fixed a Bad Record MAC error by not clearing the command channel on connection.
- Feature - Signtool - Added support for RFC3161 timestamp servers.
- Feature - Delphi & CBuilder Build - The "Load properties from project file" button has now turned into a drop down button also allowing for the generation of a manifest file from the project file if required.
- Feature - MSI Update - Allowed variables to be used in the property names as well the values.
- Feature - MSI Update - Allowed variables to be used in the property names as well the values.
- Feature - FTP - Upload/Mirror will now report time taken per file if file reporting is on.
- Feature - ClearCase - Run action now expands the command parameter so that variables can be used.
- Feature - Msi Transforms - Generated MST Transforms now contain summary information from the transformed MSI.
- Feature - Live Logging - Auto collapse option added. Allows for turning on and off auto collasping of the live log view. Handing while stepping through a script.
- Sept 5th, 2013
- Bug Fix - Delphi Build - Fixed reload library path not working correctly for Delphi XE4 when not using the registry.
- Bug Fix - TFS - The "/collection" param is now used instead of "/s" for TFS2012. New options have been added to specify this. This is to handle multiple collections on the one server.
- Bug Fix - VSTest - Fixed '/Framework:' option to have the colon.
- Bug Fix - .Net SDK - Updated the locations and method for loading .Net SDK installation folder keys.
- Bug Fix - .Net SDK - Removed v3.0 SDK being listed as "installed" if only .Net SDK v2.0 was installed.
- Feature - .Net SDK - Corrected loading of SDK versions based on SDK's installed. Up to Visual Studio 2013 preview is supported automatically.
- Bug Fix - .Net SDK - Removed v3.0 SDK being listsed as "installed" if only .Net SDK v2.0 was installed.
- Feature - FTP Mirror - Updated to have the option of sync'ing file dates and times from source or server. Note that the FTP server needs to support date and time updates.
- Feature - Delphi Build - Added support for Rad Studio XE5
- Feature - TLBImp - Version 4.0 of tlbimp tool now has the path specified for it to the framework folder. Without this its unable to locate its own dll's.
- Bug Fix - Fixed error that occurred if the ini file was not accessable during close down.
- Bug Fix - Fixed issuse with closing projects which are running. Both from the user closing it in the GUI and from force close options being used on FBCMD.
- Bug Fix - Fixed issue with the running frame when a project is closed. It will now no longer clear the stutus of the build.
- Bug Fix - Fixed issue of older version of FinalBuilder shared Dll's being used instead of latest installed Automise. This would cause scripting and action errors.
- Aug 2nd, 2013
- Feature - MS Build - Added support for MSBuild 12 and Visual Studio 2013 preview (subject to change).
- Feature - .Net SDK - Added support for 4.5 and 4.5.1.
- Feature - .Net SDK - Fixed issues with support for Windows 8 loading .Net SDK's.
- Feature - Added warnings as errors compiler option detection for Delphi 2009 and up build actions.
- Bug Fix - Advanced Installer - Fixed issue with calling of /Edit /SetProperty.
- Bug Fix - PSTools - Added -h option. Allows elevated permissions on Vista or higher.
- Bug Fix - Powershell - 64bit version now runs when selected.
- Feature - Major speed improvement to logging. All scripts should see marked improvement in build times.
- Bug Fix - Major fix to how exceptions, and stops are handled in Finally blocks and Action Lists. They will now stop processing all actions from when they are called, yet process all Finally actions as they proceed up through the call stack.
- Feature - Added protection for loading projects with blank project ID's.
- Bug Fix - Fixed issue with projects not being saved due to quick close of FinalBuilder as it was being loaded.
- June 20th, 2013
- Bug Fix - HTTP Get Action - Fixed response code to be set
- Feature - Install Shield - Added support for install path of 2013 version
- June 6th, 2013
- Bug Fix - Include Project - Having watches no longer causes scripts to lock up
- Bug Fix - XUnit - fixed expand of variables for parameters
- Bug Fix - ADO Dataset Iterator - fixed empty dataset to not fail action
- Feature - VSTest.Console action added
- Feature - Delphi Compiler XE3 and XE4 support added
- Bug Fix - Streaming issue with tree views
- Bug Fix - Corrected links to website (no longer pointing to redirects)
- Bug Fix - Fixed inclusion of action packages on first load
- April 2nd, 2013
- Bug - SFTP Download Action - fixed overwrite issue.
- Change - Delphi Action - Added support for Delphi XE4.
- Change - C++ Builder Action - Added support for C++Builder XE4.
- March 14th, 2013
Team Foundation Server Support
- Bug - Exit Loop Action - fixed stepping bug.
- Bug - Fixed exception when logging variable values
- Bug - Copy Files Action - improved UI logic for ForceDirectories option.
- Bug - BDS Project Group Import wizard - Added support for Delphi XE2 & XE3.
- Bug - Delphi Action - Another fix for an undocumented XE3 compiler change.
- Bug - Delphi Action - Fix for Eurekalog support - issue caused by fix for Delphi XE3 compiler command line change/bug.
- Bug - Delphi Action - HPP output paths - deal with errant trailing path delimeters.
- Change - Delphi Action - exposed NamespacePrefixes property to scripting.
- Change - Delphi Action - Added support for finding Eurekalog compiler on system path.
- Bug - FTPS Connect Action - Improved compatibilty with some self signed certificates.
- Bug - MSBuild Action - Fixed design time issue caused by .NET 4.5 API breaking change.
- Bug - SFTP Download Action - handle local folder when there is no trailing path delimeter.
- Bug - SSH Actions - added cmd shell support for windows based ssh servers like WinSSHD.
- Bug - SSH Actions - Changed live logging to log full lines only.
- Bug - Subversion options - fixed but where path part of default repo was being stripped off.
- Bug - VMWare List Virtual Machines Action - allow key edit in port field and alllow >100 for the value
- Bug - VS.NET Action - action now stores list of projects in solution, which should resolve some designtime issues when the solution is no longer available at design time.
- Change - Burn CD/Create ISO Actions - Added option to preserve file creation/modification datetimes.
- Change - RoboCopy Action - Added Include Files property Page.
- Feature - Added Continua CI Set Variable.
- Bug - Fixed Customrunner.gif functionality.
- November 3rd, 2012
- Bug - Exit Loop Action - fixed stepping bug when exit loop run inside a try/catch block
- Bug - PropertySets - fixed index out of bounds exeptions when used on some actions
- Feature - Regular expression - performance enhancement
- Bug - Delphi Action - work around for XE3 not liking double quotes
- Bug - Foxit PDF Action - Fixed validation script error
- Bug - Get File Size Action - Changed formatted values to show KB rather than Kb
- Bug - Include Project Action - Fixed Server Build ID variable not set in included projects
- Bug - Installshield Action - IS 2012 Spring option was not saving
- Bug - Send Email Action - reverted previous RFC compliance change and reworked so that html emails still work correctly
- Bug - Text Find/Replace Action - fixed issue with OnMatchGroup script event passing wrong value in Text parameter
- Change - Clearcase Actions - added support for selecting replicated ucmvobs
- Change - Mercurial Add & Commit actions - changed files field to memo so variables can be used
- Change - Mercurial Commit Action - Added option to treat No Changes as OK
- Change - SFTP Connect - added option to force protocol 4 or higher
- Change - updated mage action to allow chosing SDK version
- Feature - .NET tools - Added SDK 8.0A path to tools lookup paths
- Feature - CBuilder Action - XE3 support
- Feature - Delphi Action - added support for alternative settings file
- Feature - FTP Connect Action - Added EnableKeepAlives option
- Feature - MSSQL Execute SQL Action - Added "Enable Quoted Identifiers" option when using sqlcmd
- Feature - NUnit Action - Added option to disable shadow copy (/noshadow)
- TFS Actions - Added binding redirect to installer for TFS2012
- August 16th, 2012
- Bug - FBCMD - Fixed issue with spawned applications that call SendMessage with HWND_BROADCAST
- Bug - Fixed assertion when loading projects with missing packages
- Bug - Unused variable search improvements
- Bug - SCCAAPI - Get Latest version when loading project from command line and /r specified not working
- Bug - Script Editor - Fixed hang issue with ? in powershell scripts
- Bug - Variables Edit dialog - fixed issue with spaces in group names
- Feature - Added Eurekalog 64bit support
- Feature - Added support for VS2012 RTM
- Feature - Delphi Action - Added SetDelphiVariable script method
- Feature - Delphi Action - Eureaklog 7 64bit support
- Feature - Delphi Action - added prelimiary XE3 support - based on XE2, not tested
- Feature - Installshield Action - Added support for 2012 Spring
- Bug - CVS Login Action - added variable expansion in password
- Bug - Delphi Action - reading version info strings, fixed delimeter issue
- Bug - Delphi Action - XE2 fixed xmlns issue with writing version info to dproj
- Bug - Email Action - fix for RFC 2183 Content - Disposition compliance for attachements
- Bug - FTP Delete Directory Action - Attempting to improve compatibility with ProFTPD
- Bug - Group Action - Fixed issue with reporting total time for children
- Bug - HTTP Get File Action - fixed error handling when invalid URI used
- Bug - MSDeploy Actions - Fixed setParam command line handling
- Bug - Run PowerShell Script Action - better handling of arguments with spaces
- Bug - SignTool actions - fixed variable expansion on password field
- Bug - SQLServer Execute Action - handle variables in password field
- Bug - TestComplete Actions - fixed unhandled exception at design time when compatible version of testcomplete not installed
- Bug - Web Config Transform Action - fixed error message when source file missing
- June 1st, 2012
- Bug - CLR Hosting - Fixed threading issue with unloading app domains
- Change - Core - changed CLR startup to use highest available version if selected version is not installed
- Feature - Added support for VS2012 RC
- Feature - InstallShield Action - Exposed ReturnCode property to scripting
- Bug - Hyper V Options - fixed script exception when viewing options
FinalBuilder Action Studio
- Bug - Action Studio - fixed idle cpu usage issue
- May 3rd, 2012
- Bug - Console - changed error handling for setting variables on the command line
- Feature - Console - added /XV option to exclude logging of variables passed on the command line.
- Bug - Scripting - TStrings Object regression, fixed missing properties
- Feature - VS.NET Action - Added support for VS11 (Beta)
- Feature - Added WebConfig Transform action
- Feature - Delphi Action - Added support for D2009+ Project Resources (rcitems in the dproj).
- Change - Create Directory Action - replaces / with \ to avoid errors when forcing directories
- Change - FTP Upload Action - Added Trim on Remote File name to ensure no spaces at end
- Change - MKS Add action - added option to not set - - onexistingarchive
- Bug - Delphi Action - fixed generation of 64 bit type libraries (missing undocumented compiler switch)
- Bug - Delphi Action - fixed project resources compilation with microsoft resource compiler failing
- Bug - Delphi Action - Fixed regression bug with not updating version info in dproj in versions earlier than XE2
- Bug - Delphi Action - Fixed XE2 issue with loading search path from dproj
- Bug - Get Date Time Action - fixed default date format string
- Bug - SQL Server Set Access Action - fixed issue with variables in DB name
- Bug - Stac/Queue Pop Action - fixed locking issue when running under async groups
- Bug - PsTools Actions - fixed validation issue
- Bug - IDE Running View - fixed Running time display when runtime > 24hrs
- Bug - Log View - Fixed issue with Runtime display when action duration is > 24hrs
- March 9th, 2012
- Bug - Fixed Action group times not showing correct values in log regression
- Bug - Fixed some auto updated properties not persisting when Running Selected Actions
- Bug - Include Project Action - reverted behavor of Define Variable Action when run in included projects to the same as build 1484 and earlier
- Bug - Scripting - fixed issue with async actions and conditions script errors
- Bug - Scripting - TStrings Object regression, fixed missing properties
- Bug - Win32 Version Info - fixed issue with FileSubType and FileFlagPrivate not loading correctly from property sets
- Feature - Scripting - Added IndexOf method to TStrings code completion
- Bug - C++Builder Action - Fixed issue with Auto incremented build number not being persisted
- Bug - Delphi Action - moved CBuilder output to separate tab, fixed output for D2009 and later when All C++ outout selected
- Bug - Delphi Action - Fixed regression where Auto Incremented Build number was not being persisted.
- Feature - Delphi Actions - Added support for D2009+ Project Resources (rcitems in the dproj).
- Bug - SSH Execute Action - fixed connection name not expanding variables
- Bug - TF Get Latest Version - Reported incorrect version number when run more then once.
- Bug - Update Deployment Project Action - fixed issue with action not rewriting byte order mark.
- Change - FTP Download File - Added timeout option
- Change - PsExec Action - Added Run As System Account ( - s) to Remote Page
- January 6th, 2012
- Bug - Log View - Forced log view to show failed action output.
- Bug - Delay Action - Fixed overflow bug when system uptime greater than 49.7 days (Gettickcount issue).
- Bug - Send Email Action - Improved error handling for server disconnects.
- Bug - Send MSN Message - Fixed action timing out while connecting to service.
- Change - Delete Files Action - Added check for a path as part of the filespec.
- Change - Delphi Action - Added support for XE2 Custom VCL Themes.
- Change - HTML Help Compiler - Exposed extended error checking option.
- Change - Set Variable Action - Added DateTime force type.
- Feature - Added NUnit Load XML Action.
- Feature - Help and Manual - Added ePub compilation support for Help and Manual 6.
- December 6th, 2011
- Bug - Action Conditions - Fixed issue with log status of skipped actions.
- Bug - Include Project Action - Fixed regression bug with User Variables when sharing host variable namespace.
- Bug - CD Burner Actions - Fixed issue with files not being released.
- Bug - Export Log Action - Fixed skipped actions from being displayed as completed in some cases.
- Bug - Help & Manual Action - Fixed duplicate settings.
- Bug - Help & Manual Action - Fixed issue with HM6 Options.
- Bug - Include Project Action - Fixed regression on the IGNOREDERRORCOUNT application variable.
- Bug - Mercurial Actions - Fixed credentials being inserted in non HTTPS connection strings in some cases.
- Change - Create Directory Action - Action now provides reason when failure occurs.
- Change - Delphi Action - Added option for external TDS file for XE2 or later.
- Change - MSBuild Action - Added Disable Node Reuse option on - defaults true.
- Change - Visual Studio .NET Action - Added Disable Node Reuse option on Build Properties page when using MSBuild - defaults true.
- Feature - Help & Manual Action - Added support for Help & Manual 6.
- November 18th, 2011
- Bug - Fixed issue with Action Execute Conditions when using the PowerShell script language.
- Bug - Fixed issue with changes environment variables in included projects.
- Bug - Fixed issue with managed scripts that prevented returning any non - boolean value.
- Feature - Added OnAfterInitialisation script event to all iterator actions.
- Bug - Fixed exception when deleting an action list.
- Bug - Fixed potential access violation when scheduler API returns error when retrieving task object.
- Bug - IDE - License key install - Check to make sure key is for the current version/sku.
- Bug - Property Set actions - Fixed crash when opening properties dialog on some older projects.
- Bug - CSV Iterator Action - Fixed delimiter values not being expanded.
- Bug - Delphi and Embarcadero Resource Compiler Action - Fixed issue with the resource compiler not liking leading zeros in product version.
- Bug - Delphi Action - Removed restriction on updating package source when loading compiler settings from project.
- Bug - Embarcadero Resource Compiler Action - Fixed compiler location issue with XE2.
- Bug - FTP Mirror Action - Upload and download progress now works correctly when mirroring a single file.
- Bug - InstallShield 2012 - Fixed executable path not being persisted correctly.
- Bug - MSBuild - Fixed errors when specifying output directory path with no spaces in mixed solutions.
- Bug - SMTP Email Action - Fixed scripting issue with Recipients.Add method.
- Bug - VMWare Workstation actions - Fixed exception undefined error when path to machine is missing.
- Bug - VMWare Workstation actions - Fixed object expected errors in InterpretResult script.
- Bug - VS.NET Action - Fixed failure status when building multiple configs and any configs fail.
- Bug - Win32 Version Info Updater action - Fixed issue where ProductVersion & ProductVersionString were not updated when no default values were assigned and the property set was loaded from an ini file.
- Change - FTP Mirror Action - Improved handling of stopping and terminating action.
- Change - FTPS Connect Action - Client side certificates are no longer mandatory.
- Change - Mercurial Actions - Forced non-interactive option when running under FinalBuilder Server.
- Feature - Generate Random Number - Added option to specify minimum value.
- Feature - Send Email - Added global option to allow user to select a default message encoding
- Feature - SVN Generic action - Added option to turn off reporting success.
- September 20th, 2011
- Bug - IDE - Fixed CPU usage issue when focused on a disabled action
- Bug - Team Foundation Check In Pending Changes - Fixed bug with 'Fail if there are no changes to check in' option
- Bug - Delphi Action - Fixed config inheritance model when reading settings from dproj for XE2
- Bug - FTP Mirror - Fixed hang when generating file list on certain FTP servers
- Bug - FTP Mirror Action - Upload and download progress now works correctly when mirroring a single file
- Bug - Jedi VCS Actions - Port number is now persisted in Default Server options
- Bug - SSH Actions - Fixed string format exception where SSH command output contains curly braces
- Change - Create ISO - Changes to prevent file size limitation when using UDF filesystem
- Change - FTP Mirror Action - Improved handling of stopping and terminating action
- Change - SQLServer Restore Action - Enabled Timeout Runtime option on action
- September 9th, 2011
- Bug - Fixed Log corruption issue due to key violation
- Bug - Welcome Page - Fixed error handling for projects on disconnected drives
- Bug - ASPack Action - changed /Q option to /S to match change in ASPack
- Bug - Choose One action - Fixed regression bug where choice did not get set in variable
- Bug - Delphi XE2 - Fixed issue where writing versioninfo back to dproj did not work if the config node did not exist in the dproj
- Bug - Delphi XE2 - Fixed issue with quoting of versioninfo keys
- Bug - Export Registry Key - Fixed hanging when output file already exists
- Bug - Hg Archive Action - Fixed variable expansion on Archive Name property
- Bug - Registry Actions - Exposed the 64bit option to the UI (it was there on the object inspector only)
- Bug - String Padding - Fixed validation from being displayed when using a valid value
- Bug - String Pos - Now returns -1 when failing where the start index is greater than the length of the input string
- Change - Choose One action - Change to prevent form running off screen when a large number of choices available
- Change - FTP Mirror action - Added option to disable server time skew calculation to prevent errors where user has read only access to FTP server
- Change - Text file handling actions - Added option to write BOM (defaults to true)
- Feature - Added Bazaar support
- Feature - Added InstallShield 2012 support
- Feature - Added Locked Option to all Actions on the General Property Page
- Feature - FTP Actions - Added Auto Reconnect option
- Feature - Write To Text File Action - Added Overwrite option
- August 22nd, 2011
- Bug - Fixed Assertion failure in logging when running action lists with recursion
- Bug - Fixed FBPROJECTDIR variable not defined error when running multiple async include project actions
- Bug - Fixed hang when logging invalid data to typed variables
- Bug - Fixed issue with actions that define objects (ftp connections, xml docs etc) when running selected actions
- Bug - Action execute condition - Fixed script language getting reset to default after creation
- Bug - IDE - Fixed breakpoints not working in loops
- Feature - IDE - Activates project in the IDE when you attempt to re - open an already open project
- Bug - Perforce Opened Action - Fixed not persisting overriding of default options
- Change - Ask Question action - Added scroll bar to question field of action
- Change - Perforce File Actions - Added better support for handling variables containing file lists
- Feature - Araxis Compare Folders - Added ability to evaluate file count differences between folders
- July 29th, 2011
- Bug - Exit Loop Action - Fixed issue with execute condition not working correctly
- Bug - Fixed issue preventing script actions from executing in parallel under Async action groups
- Bug - Fixed Search/Replace breaking some actions
- Bug - Scripting - Fixed hang with enumerated types caused by a runtime library bug
- Feature - Action Output Monitors - Added behaviour to terminate action if match found
- Feature - Action Output Monitors - Added behaviour to suppress non-matching messages
- Bug - AssemblyInfo Updater action - Action now respects the LinkFileVersion property of the property set
- Bug - Delphi Action - Load Settings button didn't work well when variables in path to dpk.
- Bug - Email Action - Fixed html body encoding issue
- Bug - GetFile/Folder DateTime Action - Fixed issue with setting datetime variable with folder date
- Bug - Mercurial - Now expand username and password for https repositories
- Bug - Mercurial - Username and password for HTTPS are now properly URL - encoded
- Bug - MSTest Action - Handle errors due to missing duration in test results
- Bug - NuGet Pack - Now correctly pass Configuration parameter to nuget.exe
- Bug - NuGet Pack - Now properly pass the output directory as a parameter
- Bug - Subversion Options - Fixed Encoding setting not persisting
- Bug - VB6 Action - Fixed issue with relative paths and project references
- Bug - VMWare List Virtual Machines - Fixed typo on list options page
- Change - FTP Mirror action - Exposed MirrorOperation constants to scripting
- Change - Hyper V Actions - Changes to prevent authentication errors when Hyper V Server is running on local machine
- Change - InstallAware Action - Exposed BuildType constants to scripting
- Change - MSBuild Action - Removed requirement for property values to be non blank
- Change - Subversion Copy - Added option to perform server side copy (disables working folder validation)
- Change - Subversion MkDir - Added option to create server side directory (disables working folder validation)
- Feature - 7Zip Extract Action - Added option to specify include pattern for files to extract
- Feature - Added EC2 actions
- Feature - FTPS Actions - Added FTPS actions
- Feature - Embarcadero Resource Compiler - Allow user to specify resource compiler from Delphi 2010 onwards
- Feature - Extract XML Fragment Action - Added ability to extract xml fragment to a variable
- Feature - InnoSetup Action - Added Support for SignTool
- Feature - NuGet Update - new action for NuGet Update. Requires NuGet 1.4 or greater.
- Feature - Signtool Sign Files Action - Added option to allow generating page hashes for executables
- Feature - Smart Assembly Improve and Protect action - Added options to override input and output assembly
- Feature - String Pos Action - Added option to disable case sensitivity
- Bug - Action Lists - Fixed previous run build status not clearing in some cases when starting a build
- Bug - IDE - Fixed Continue Build regression
- Bug - IDE - Fixed double prompt for save regression
- Bug - IDE - Fixed issue when logging off/shutting down windows
- Bug - IDE - Fixed issue with closing project when validation fails in some cases
- Bug - IDE - Fixed issue with default value on spin edit controls
- Bug - IDE - Fixed issue with windows shutdown handling (bug in docking library)
- Bug - IDE - Prevent running selected action when selected action is disabled
- Bug - IDE - Fixed bug when creating action list directly after deleting another
- Bug - QuickHelp View - Disabled buttons when quick help not available for action to avoid av
- Bug - Variable Watches window - Changes to variables made in script did not show
- Bug - Variables Dialog - Fixed prompt for unsaved changes issues
- Change - Added scroll bar to allow access to all fields when running in windowed mode
- May 31st, 2011
- Change - Scripting - added type coersion between Integer and char where possibile
- Bug - Fixed Integer Overflow error when windows api GetTickCount wraps around
- Bug - Fixed $Action.SendLogMessage method for Powershell scripts
- Bug - Fixed issue with MSBuild Engine instantiation
- Feature - NuGet - New actions to install, create and publish NuGet packages
- Feature - FTP Mirror - Added FTP Mirror action
- Feature - Create XML Node - Added option to insert xml node relative to other siblings
- Feature - Extract Version Info - Added an option to ignore missing version info block
- Feature - MSSQL Execute SQL - Added option to enabled quoted identifiers
- Feature - PsExec - Added option to specify Session ID when running process interactively
- Feature - Robocopy - Added Restart Mode option
- Feature - Signtool Action - Now supports use of wildcards in file list
- Feature - SQL Server Restore Database - Added option to preserve replication settings
- Feature - Wait Until Action - Added option to specify date and time values as variables
- Feature - XML Actions - Added option to allow documents including DTDs when using MS XML 6
- Change - GetFileDate Action - Changed date format so that it can be assigned to Datetime variables
- Change - Surround SCM Actions - improved error reporting
- Change - TFS2010 Integration - TriggerFiles now based off the workspace being built, not simply the current team project
- Change - TFS2010 Integration - Changed method of logging to the TFS build log. No changes were made to the XAML templates.
- Change - VS.NET - Added option to disable regular expressions in the Configuration Name field
- Change - XML Actions - enabled Allow DTD's option when Highest available parser version set
- Bug - CD Burning/ISO Actions - File list is now updated after making changes in the File Selection dialog
- Bug - Create ISO Action - Fixed error messages referencing incorrect file when file is missing
- Bug - Create ISO Action - Fixed incorrect image size being reported on action completion
- Bug - Create Website (IIS6) - Fixed object reference exceptions
- Bug - Delphi Action - Fixed action not failing correctly when empty propertyset specified for version info
- Bug - Email Action - When using Global Defaults the SSL and TLS options were not applied to the action
- Bug - Execute Powershell action no longer causes error when changing parameter position
- Bug - TFS2010 Integration - FinalBuilderBuild.xaml - CreateTriggerFile property now being properly set
- Bug - FTP Upload - Fixed issues with FileSet upload not always maintaining directory structure correctly
- Bug - IIS 6 FTP Actions - Fixed object reference exceptions
- Bug - SFTP Actions - changed method for checking if a connection is active so that it is compatible with WS_FTP server
- Bug - Subversion Actions - Fixed unhandled exceptions occuring when path is missing delimiter
- Bug - Subversion Path Dialog - Fixed unhandled exception occuring when path is missing a delimiter
- Bug - Text Find Replace - Fixed encoding issue when running action multiple times in succession
- Bug - Write To Text File Action - Fixed bug where prepending to an empty file would fail
- Bug - XML Node Exists - fixed av when there is a syntax error in the xpath
- Feature - Added support for opening included projects from popup menu
- Feature - IDE Design Options - Added Project File Encoding option
- Feature - Enabled Cut/Copy/Paste of variables within Project Tree
- Feature - Enabled Cut/Copy/Paste of variables within Variable Editor
- Change - Edit Variable Dialog - set default DateTime format to 'c'
- Change - Variables Dialog - Changed so warning about unsaved changes only displayed when closing dialog with X and not OK button
- Change - Variables Dialog - Space key now opens the selected Project or User variable for editing
- Bug - Enhanced Prompt For Variables - Fixed unhandled exception for Type Mismatch
- Bug - Action Enabled was not changing the modified status display (it did mark the project as modified though)
- Bug - Fixed assertion failure when adding/editing variables in subgroups
- Bug - Fixed peformance issue with Action Dialog when a lot of variables (300+) are defined
- Bug - Fixed project locking when navigating action lists through Project Tree
- Bug - Fixed sting variables containing only a floating point number being rounded as though it was a floating point number variable
- Bug - Run Action List - Action list parameters now set correctly when using F2 to edit
- Bug - Variables Dialog - fixed prompt for unsaved changes issues
- Bug - Fixed FBPROJECTDIR variable default value not populated at design time
- Bug - Fixed Max recent projects not being applied correctly on startup
- Bug - fixed upgrading from earlier versions turns off local variables in variablesense
- Bug - Fixed VariableSense options default to include Local variables
- March 4th, 2011
- Bug - All actions - Fixed Local Variables (defined in action groups) were not available to some actions.
- Bug - Capture from std did not handle non standard console encodings in some cases.
- Bug - Property Sets - Fixed custom property set implementation to improve Action Studio support.
- Feature - Added new Application Variables - PROGRAMFILESX86,PROGRAMFILESX64,IS64BITOS.
- Bug - .NET Reactor - added variable expansion to alll text input fields.
- Bug - AssemblyInfo Updater - Fixed handling of empty lines in file list.
- Bug - Delphi Action - fixed Update Package Source Regression.
- Bug - Export Log Action - fixed issue with OnFailure List not showing all actions in exported log.
- Bug - Improved error message when loading a MSBuild project fails.
- Bug - InstallShield - Fixed bug when MSI Property or Path Variables contained an empty value.
- Bug - MSTest Action - Fixed bug preventing test assemblies to be passed as variable containing CRLF delimited list.
- Bug - Visual Studio Action - fixed validation issue when running under FBServer and using devenv.
- Bug - Win32 Version info resource generation - Fixed issue with text in productversion value when not linking product and fileversion.
- Bug - XCopy - Fixed encoding issue with Excluded Files list.
- Change - Export Log Action - added Export From Root Project option to restore Pre FB6 behavior with included projects.
- Change - Mutex Action - Updated to allow for cases where the mutex is abandoned by previous owner.
- Feature - InstallAware - Improved support for InstallAware actions.
- Feature - InstallShield Developer - Added Extra Command Arguments option.
- Bug - Fixed assertion failure when project opened in IDE is closed by FBCMD.
- Bug - Fixed assertion issue when running project tab closed.
- Bug - Fixed welcome page project links not working when filename contains non - ascii characters.
- Bug - TrayIcon - Shows paused icon after continuing from action delay.
- Bug - VariableSense - "No Variables Match" hint when using ! in variable reference.
- Change - Improved IDE support for large font DPI settings.
- Change - Variables Dialog - added warning when about to lose unsaved changes when closing dialog with the X.
- January 24th, 2011
- Bug - Fixed scripting support for UseProjectSettings property
- Bug - Stack/Queue Iterator - Fixed issue with stepping engine stopping after iterator was done
- Bug - Visual Studio Action - fixed validation issue when running under FBServer and using devenv
- January 17th, 2011
- Bug - Win32 Version info - Variables were not expanded in some cases.
- Feature - Added FBSERVERSTARTEDBY variable.
- Feature - Added Windows SDK 7.1 location detection.
- Bug - Action Edit Dialog - Fixed help topic not set for some actions.
- Bug - Fixed AV when pressing Alt+F9 multiple times in quick succession.
- Bug - Statistics Frame - Frame was visible when using a standard license.
- Bug - VariableSense - "No Variables Match" hint when using ! in variable reference.
- Change - Search Window - Changed search default to current project.
- Bug - C++Builder system variables were not being registered for CB3 - 6.
- Bug - Comment Action - Action was not reporting it's type correctly which was causing the If Prev Action Failed action to fail.
- Bug - Delphi Action - Fixed AutoUpdateProductVersionString property not persisting when not using property sets.
- Bug - Delphi Action - Fixed scripting support for UseProjectSettings property.
- Bug - Log Variables Action - Did not update with variable renaming.
- Bug - MSBuild - Fixed MSBuild logging error when building .NET 4.0 projects without having .NET 3.5 installed.
- Bug - MSDeploy - Added expansion of source/destination/argument values.
- Bug - MSSQL DTSRun - Fixed issue to allow package to be run from file.
- Bug - Setup Factory - Fixed issue of missing arguments from command line, added variable expansion.
- Bug - Setup Factory - Fixed issue with GetExecutablePath.
- Bug - Text Log Stylesheet - Fixed show summary and show heading options in stylesheet.
- Bug - VMWare - Fixed issue with empty passwords causing errors.
- Bug - VS.NET Action - Added v4.0 to Target Framework override drop down list.
- Bug - Zip Action - IncludeHiddenFiles property was not being persisted.
- Change - Git Clone - Clone destination will be created if it does not already exist.
- Change - Read Text File - Enabled shared reading of files.
- Change - RoboCopy Actions - Added support for environment variables in options.
- Change - TFS Label - UI change to make it more obvious that you need to specify a server path to label, rather than a local file path.
- Change - VS.NET - Enabled the .NET 4.0 MSBuild logger for Visual Studio 2010.
- Change - XCopy - Enabled check for wildcards when editing excluded file entry.
- Feature - MSDeploy - Added support for MSDeploy.
- Feature - NCover Reporting - Added support for NCover Reporting.
- Feature - Plastic SCM - Added Undo Checkout action.
- Feature - Robocopy Options - Added basic auto detection for Robocopy path (on Windows 7).
- Feature - Send Email - Added load recipients from variable option.
- Feature - Touch Files - Added support for touching directories.
- December 7th, 2010
- Bug - Active Scripting - Fixed handling of dispatch objects when converting to string.
- Bug - Active scripting (VBScript/JScript) Fixed Error line reporting.
- Bug - Fixed Action Group run time showing zero.
- Bug - Fixed issue where compressed project file permissions reset when saving.
- Bug - Fixed issue where project variables could be lost when saving.
- Bug - Fixed Stepping engine bug with Stop Run Action and Run ActionList in OnFailure List.
- Bug - Output Monitors - Fixed the order of match results.
- Change - Improved speed of FB1 project import.
- Change - TFS2010 Integration - Added the option to control the creation of the 'trigger files' XML file that is passed to FinalBuilder. This change requires the XAML templates to be updated, please see http://bit.ly/d98uUx for details.
- Feature - Added %FBSERVERBUILDID% variable.
- Bug - Action Edit Dialog - Fixed help topic not set for some actions.
- Bug - Fixed random AV in action inspector.
- Bug - Fixed script editor focus issue when code completion popup shown.
- Bug - Fixed MRU full path option not being loaded at startup.
- Bug - Search & Replace - Updated form to focus action list when selecting result.
- Bug - Saving Projects - Fixed error when no projects were selected to save.
- Bug - Script Debugging was not enabled when running selected actions.
- Change - Editing Variable Groups now remembers collapsed state.
- Feature - Adding variables from group node in project tree enabled - populates group combo with selected group.
- Bug - Araxis Compare Folder - Fixed action not returning the correct result when folders are the same.
- Bug - Delphi Action - Fixed "Update project settings file with version info" not persisting.
- Bug - Delphi Action - Fixed BDSPROJECTSDIR variable override not working for Delphi XE.
- Bug - Extract Version Info Action - Fixed AV when no StringFileInfo block found.
- Bug - Http Get File - Spaces were not being encoded in URL.
- Bug - Java Compiler - Fixed encoding of arguments file.
- Bug - MSTest - Fixed AV when specifying tests to execute in MSTest action.
- Bug - PlasticSCM Add New Items - Fixed spelling mistake bug.
- Bug - Send Email action - fixed body encoding issue.
- Bug - SSH Actions - fixed port max setting.
- Bug - Stack/Queue Contains - Action was ignoring the 'Fail If' behaviour.
- Bug - Subversion Actions - Source dialog case insentivity issue fixed.
- Bug - Version Info - Fixed Product version always being set to File version regardless of option setting.
- Bug - Win32VersionInfo Updater action - modified parser to accept constants in fields.
- Change - AdvancedInstaller actions - Enabled StdOut redirection and enabled suppression of console window.
- Change - Build VS.NET Solution - Changed updating of AssemblyInfo to be more strict when finding AssemblyInfo.cs files, but still be tolerant when the strict doesn't match.
- Change - MSBuild Project - Don't attempt to load properties from a Solution file.
- Change - NCover action - Changed order of command line args to allow users to override settings file values.
- Change - Robocopy - Allowed delay option to be set to zero to omit argument as it is incompatible with some other args.
- Change - Team Foundation Get Latest Version - changed to use 'tf history' rather than 'tf changeset'. This allows 'latest' to be project - aware.
- Change - TFS Create Workspace - Added ability to specify the permissions for the workspace.
- Change - Web Services - Fixed error handling around loading service description.
- Feature - File/FileSet Iterator action - added Strict Extension Match option.
- Feature - UPX Compress action - Added lzma compression method and all filters option.
- Feature - Visual Studio Action - Added abilty to build multiple configs by using regular expression in configname.
- Bug - Fixed project hanging when main action list only contains disabled actions.
- October 18th, 2010
- Bug - Fixed message window not being shown on package load errors.
- Bug - Improved IDE memory usage.
- Feature - Added Exit Loop Action.
- Change - Get Team Foundation Build Parameters - added SolutionFile parameter.
- Bug - Fixed Compiler Version property Editor not showing Delphi XE.
- Bug - Java Compiler - Fixed encoding of arguments file.
- Bug - JediVCS actions - Fixed encoding issue (it does not support unicode).
- Bug - Send Email - Use SSL option was not being persisted.
- Bug - Set Variable Action - Fixed Force Type not persisting for untyped variables.
- Bug - Sort Action - Fixed Access Violation when sorting.
- Bug - SSH - increased connection timeout limit to the maximum possible (2147483647ms).
- Bug - Stack/Queue Iterator Action - fixed queue exhaustion behavior when multiple instances run under async groups.
- Bug - Update Deployment Project action - Fixed issue with Additonal field values not being set.
- September 30th, 2010
- Change - Team Foundation Support - Now supports setting the Working Directory of the build agent and 10 custom arguments. NB: users will need up update XAML files (FinalBuilderBuild, FinalBuilderPostBuild and any custom XAML files using the FinalBuilder custom workflow action).
- Bug - Wizards that defined variables failed to actually create the variables resulting in invalid scripts.
- Bug - ActionStudio was failing to launch.
- Bug - AssemblyInfo Updater - Fixed quoting problem when new value has quotes either at end or start but not both.
- Bug - Build VS.NET Solution - Fixed VB.NET assembly info files not being updated.
- Bug - Send Email - Use SSL option was not being persisted.
- Bug - Stack/Queue Iterator Action - Fixed queue exhaustion behavior when multiple instances run under async groups.
- Bug - TFS History - Now uses the default working directory (from Options) if no directory is specified in the Item Spec.
- Bug - Win32 Version Info - Updated String Info Regex to fix \0 option not working properly.
- Change - List Iterator - Added seperator constants to scripting.
- September 23rd, 2010
- Change - Get Team Foundation Build Parameters - Now allows some of the build parameters to not be specified (previously, if all parameters did not have a value, the action would fail).
- Bug - Exposed .Parent method to scripting.
- Bug - Fixed change to options API which was causing options not to be found.
- Bug - Fixed COM Threading issue which was causing custom .NET actions to fail.
- Bug - Fixed incorrect version reference in help file.
- Bug - Fix for random IDE issues, including project opening more then once.
- Bug - Fixed AV during drag and drop in Action Lists.
- Bug - Fixed delete key in Search Form deleting actions.
- Bug - Fixed displaying of links in the action's quick help in the action properties dialog.
- Bug - Fixed exception when validating some actions.
- Bug - Fixed hang on shutdown when using the AutoClose command line switch.
- Bug - Fixed Invalid TypeCast error when closing project while on OnFailure List.
- Bug - Fixed project modified status tracking when editing action.
- Bug - Fixed timeout UI bug when custom action is not an execute program action.
- Bug - Handled concurrency errors when saving docking layout when closing multiple instances of the IDE at the same time.
- Bug - Missing custom action packages were not showing warnings when projects referencing them were loaded in the IDE.
- Change - Action Types Frame - Orientation is now persisted.
- Change - Quick help panel is now displayed after checking for updates if a new update is available.
- Change - Updated FinalBuilder icon on action's property pages.
- Bug - Create ISO/Burn CD actions - Fixed recursion issue when not using filesets.
- Bug - Create ISO/Burn CD Actions - Fixed bug which reported failure incorrectly when building from fileset.
- Bug - Fixed integer overflow bug in Create ISO action.
- Bug - Fixed RIDL error for Delphi XE.
- Bug - Mutex Action - Fixed error when mutex multiple mutex actions had no child actions.
- Bug - PsTools - Fixed validation error.
- Bug - Simple Maths - Added error handling to catch errors where values have not been specified.
- Bug - SSH - Added default value for shell type option.
- Bug - Text Replace - Fixed bug with output replacement text to different variable.
- Bug - Win32 Version Info - Fixed bug with Regex not matching spaces/special characters in property names.
- Change - SFTP Connect - Added extra log messages.
- Change - Web Service Actions - Added service timeout property.
- Change - Win32 Version Info - Updated File Version regex to allow negative numbers for backwards compatability with FB6.
- September 3rd, 2010
- Bug - Action List Parameters - Fixed regression bug resulting in a failure in the Set Variable action.
- Bug - Action Output Monitors - Fixed issues with Save First/Last match behaviour differences between single and multiline messages.
- Bug - Action Output Monitors - Fixed wildcards option modifiying match string problem.
- Bug - Fixed backwards compatibility issue with scripting access to options objects.
- Bug - Fixed WoW64 redirection regression bug.
- Bug - Property Sets - Fixed resetting to default values not working correctly.
- Bug - Trigger Files Iterator - Fixed variable getting set to the filename variable name.
- Bug - Win32 Verison Info - Fixed missing ProductVersion.
- Change - Action Properties Dialog - Reverted tool tips behavior back the same as the previous release.
- Bug - Enable/Disable all buttons disabled when project is running.
- Bug - Fixed AV in variables dialog when sorting variables.
- Bug - Fixed selected log item text not visible.
- Bug - Fixed AV when refactoring actions to new action list.
- Bug - Fixed build log taking focus when stepping.
- Bug - Fixed enabling/disabling of variable combo box based on behaviour.
- Bug - Fixed for for possible AV in Action Inspector.
- Bug - Fixed 'Hide Deleted' checkbox showing as black.
- Bug - Fixed IDE not releasing lock on project log file.
- Bug - Fixed SCC "Check in on close project" option not working.
- Bug - Fixed scripts not being autosaved when changing between action lists.
- Bug - Fixed welcome page not unescaping RSS feed.
- Bug - Fixed Configuration Wizard, some settings were not being used correctly on the first run.
- Bug - Fixed issue where closing a project before the selected project could cause an invalid state in the IDE design services, resulting in assertion failures.
- Bug - If the examples directory was deleted then FinalBuilder will fail to start.
- Feature - Extract Archive - Added option to overwrite read only files.
- Feature - If Then Action - Added "Does not match regular expression" operator.
- Feature - IIS 7 Actions - Added support to specify Application Pool when creating a Website.
- Feature - Run QA Wizard - Added support for new executable name.
- Change - Multi Question Action - Set OK button to default so enter will close the form.
- Bug - Ask Question Action - Fixed issue with timeout message box messages not being displayed correctly.
- Bug - Assembly Info to Property Set - Fixed issue with C++ attributes not being loaded correctly.
- Bug - Build Delphi Win32 Project Action - Fixed default value for LinkProductVersionToFileVersion property.
- Bug - Build VS.Net Solution - Fixed issue with updating C++ AssemblyInfo file resulting in duplicate attribute entries.
- Bug - C++ Builder - Fixed error handling for unsupported icon formats when extracting icon from resource file.
- Bug - Delphi - Updating .dproj file now writes uft8 byte order mark.
- Bug - Delphi - Fixed BDS Variable for Delphi XE.
- Bug - Fixed indenting issue with MSBuild logger.
- Bug - Fixed MSBuild 2.0 logger not grouping the project correctly.
- Bug - Fixed PVCS Actions not showing in Professional Edition.
- Bug - Fixed VBScript error in NCover actions.
- Bug - MSSQL Execute - Fixed script end quote being stripped.
- Bug - PropertySet Assign Values Action - Fixed reporting incorrect number of properties assigned.
- Bug - SetupBuilder Run Installer - Fixed issue with unused properties
- Bug - Surround Generic Action - Fixed working folder "Browse for Directory" button.
- Bug - Build VS.NET Solution - Fixed action not updating AssemblyInfo.cs files in the root directory.
- Bug - Win32 Version Info Updater - Fixed bug with ProductVersion string not taking correct value in some instances.
- Bug - Win32 Version Info Updater - Improved parsing of non standard format RC files.
- Bug - Win32 Version Info Updater and Compiler actions - Fixes to Version Info generation.