Automise 4 Version History
- May 20th, 2015 - Download
- Enhancement - Hyper V - Major update to how permissions are handled. Users will now be able to interact with Hyper V instances arcoss domains.
- Improvement - Newsfeed - The default newsfeed will now read from the https feed.
- Bug Fix - Export Log - Corrected behaviour where spaces before the output file path caused the action to fail.
- Bug Fix - SSH - Updated the method used to determine when SSH commands are completed. The new method supports more shell types and SSH server implementations.
- Bug Fix - Variable rename was causing the export log action to get the incorrect fragment.
- Bug Fix - SSH Connect Action : Fixed bash from having its secondary prompt set in SSH actions.
- Enhancement - SSH Execute Action : Added expected SSH exit code.
- Bug Fix - GetDateTime - Conversions of a date time variable to a date will now always occur for valid format strings.
- Bug Fix - Property Sets - Corrected getting the incorrect property object when running selected actions.
- Bug Fix - Create Archive - Corrected file existence tests to work when no extension was provided.
- Enhancement - Beyond Compare - Beyond Compare 4 Support added.
- Bug Fix - Enhanced Variable Prompt- The property ExpandVariables is now hidden from the object inspector. Previously it was causing an exception when viewed.
- Bug Fix - ADO Store Procedure - Fixed spelling mistake.
- Bug Fix - Web Service - Added force reloading of web service internal object even if the web service url does not change. Allows for reloading web services which have changed interface while Automise is running.
- Bug Fix - FTP Upload - Added more protection for certain FTP servers when resetting the remote directory after an upload.
- Bug Fix - Custom Actions - Fixed error where an exception would be re-raised when it had already been handled correctly.
- Bug Fix - Corrected issue where included project variables were not being set when the namespace was not shared.
- Bug Fix - Fixed performance issue with deeply nested actions.
- Bug Fix - fixed issue where restoring from minimised would not restore to correct state.
- Bug Fix - fixed issue where trial could expire incorrectly.
- Bug Fix - Welcome Page - Fixed exception which would occur in certain circumstances.
- Bug Fix - Script Editor - When scripts are updated the project is now visually marked as modified.
- Bug Fix - Hide From Log - Child actions will now reference their parent as to whether to hide from the log.
- Bug Fix - Hide From Log - Actions which are hidden from the log will no longer be shown while live logging, or in the history. The show hidden log items option will still override this feature.
- September 3rd, 2014 - Download
- Bug Fix - HTTP Get - Now handles invalid file locations as an action error.
- Bug Fix - Text Find/Replace Action - Fixed bad log message for fileset matches.
- Bug Fix - Include Project Action - Fixed variable namespace issue when Define Variable is used in included project.
- Bug Fix - FTP Mirror - Added extra protection around listing directories for the skew tests. Also added reporting of the reply code for directory listing if it fails.
- Enhancement - FTP Mirror - Now reports download/upload progress in IDE.
- August 19th, 2014 - Download
- Enhancement - Updates/Web Links - Check for updates and all other web links to www.finalbuilder.com are now done through https.
- Enhancement - Variable Auto Complete - Will no longer eat line endings when inserting a variable.
- Bug Fix - Export Log - Fixed error which would cause export action fragments to reset when other options were altered
- July 31st, 2014 - Download
- Bug Fix - Installation Wizard - Fixed access violation in form submission.
- Enhancement - All - Exposed ActionID from Action in scripting. Will not appear in code completion at this stage.
- Bug Fix - FTP Upload - Fixed recursion not occurring in FTP Upload.
- Bug Fix - FTP Upload - Fixed access violation which would occur for certain servers.
- Bug Fix - FTP Upload - Fixed upload directory being used in certain situations.
- Bug Fix - FTP Upload - Fixed usage of fileset, which starts in a sub directory, and file specification combination.
- Bug Fix - FTP Mirror - Fixed access violation in FTP mirror for certain servers.
- Bug Fix - FTP Mirror - Fixed determining of local differences.
- Bug Fix - FTP Mirror - Fixed creation of orphans for local directories to be deleted.
- Bug Fix - FTP Mirror - Added directory purge method to delete a local directory structure. Faster than previous implementation.
- Bug Fix - FTP Mirror - Fixed uploaded file time setting to be more accurate for certain servers.
- Bug Fix - Export Log - Fixed action fragment usage when run under an included project.
- Bug Fix - Log to Variable - Fixed error which would cause certain lines to be logged on the same line.
- July 18th, 2014 - Download
- Bug Fix - Command Line - Fixed error with temporary log file command line parameter (/TL) not working.
- Bug Fix - Action List Tabs - Fixed Windows Resource Error from occurring.
- Bug Fix - IDE - Fixed tab selection for action lists to look cleaner.
- Bug Fix - IDE - Run Selected Actions will no longer have issues with Project Objects (like FTP connections, or FileSets) becoming reset during run.
- Bug Fix - Include Project - Refactoring of include project action to reduce/stop access violations.
- Bug Fix - SVN Options - Updated the SVN default host options so that they don't delete user entered values which are not valid.
- Bug Fix - Running Frame - Project State is now correctly shown in pausing and continuing a build.
- Enhancement - IDE - Added abililty to rename action list from project tab.
- Enhancement - Serialisation - Viewing the properties of an Send Email action no longer causes the Automise project file to change.
- Bug Fix - FTP Upload - Fixed error creating empty directories.
- Bug Fix - FTP Mirror - Fixes to orphan detection when FTP server returns sub directory listings for current requested directory.
- Bug Fix - FTP Mirror - Fixes to orphan detection. Extra error protection when directories can not be traversed.
- Bug Fix - FTP Mirror - Added more error protection around sending NOOPs.
- Bug Fix - FTP Mirror - Added option to not send NOOPs.
- Bug Fix - FTP Mirror - Corrected listing of local files to mirror when a variable was used.
- Bug Fix - FTP Mirror - When the mirror date and time is set the mirrored files will now have the correct values.
- Bug Fix - FTP Upload FileSet - Corrected the use of directory slashes.
- Bug Fix - General - Removed potential infinite loop when inner loop contained a try..catch block.
- Bug Fix - Execute SQL - MSSQL actions now list servers when only MSSQLCMD utility is provided.
- Bug Fix - Include Project - Fixed access violations in cleanup when include projects were nested ~4+ deep.
- Bug Fix - Action GUIs - All spin edits will now allow keyboard entry. Some previously did not.
- Bug Fix - FileSet - Fixed error where duplicate files were being included when matching two or more patterns in the fileset define.
- Enhancement - Send Email - Added script constants for TLS modes.
- Enhancement - Hyper V - Added support for HyperV V2 (Windows 8\Windows Server 2012).
- Enhancement - Execute SQL - Added passing of variables for SQLCMD.
- Enhancement - STFP - Added Get File Attribute action.
- Enhancement - Log To Variable - Major improvement to speed at writting logged output to variable.
- Enhancement - SFTP Connect - Added options to specify protocols versions to be used.
- April 10th, 2014 - Download
- Bug - Project Password - Length restrictions in Edit Password dialog removed.
- Bug - Project - Projects are now correctly released after each run.
- Bug - Rename Variables - Now correctly make a full text match (case insensitive) on full variable name.
- Bug - Memory - Removed memory a number of memory leaks in the IDE.
- Bug - Windows Task Bar - Fixed error which caused a crash when closing multiple FinalBuilder instances through the "close all windows" action.
- Bug - Stop Build - Stopping builds will no longer cause an error.
- Bug - Transform XML - Added option to preserve white space.
- Bug - Send Email - The SSL Versions are now correctly set.
- Bug - File Attribute - When using a FileSet it no longer holds onto the handle for files it updating.
- Bug - Include Project - Fixed access violation error which would occasionally occur when including project within other included project.
- Enhancements - FTP Mirror - Drastically reduced memory usage by the action as well as speeding up calculating target and source differences.
- Enhancements - FileSet - Major improvement to performance of large FileSets.
- Enhancements - Win RAR - Added key to explain file options for inclusion of files into the generated RAR file.
- Feb 7th, 2014 - Download
- Bug - Async Group - Fixed error when referencing connections/filesets/queues inside actions called asynchronously.
- Bug - Delete Folder - No longer changes the working directory to the directory to be deleted.
- Bug - Text List Sort - No longer adds extra blank line after sorting list.
- Bug - FTPS Upload - Fixed to use the current directory when uploading.
- Bug - Export Log - Fixed dead lock which would occur when using multiple export logs in async groups.
- Enhancement - File Iterator - Added option to get relative path to file from a fileset.
- Enhancement - Powershell - Added option to allow the specification of MTA, STA, or default.
- Enhancement - Ini File Write - Added option to allow deletion of key if the value is blank.
- Nov 26th, 2013 - Download
- Bug - Close Project - Closing a running project, and tab closing corrected to stop internal exceptions.
- Enhancement - Scripting - SetVariable exposed off actions object.
- Bug - FTP Mirror - Corrected so that inclusions and exclusions don't use full path, just relative pathing when performing tests.
- Bug - FTP Upload - Fixed usage of fileset so that sub-directories are included.
- Bug - Exit Action List - Corrected behaviour of try..catch..finally and Exit Action List. Now calling "Exit Action List" will not cause the skipping of actions after a try..catch..finally in other action lists.
- Bug - Service - Reduced requested permissions for service actions based on the action being performed. Results in greater number of security profiles being able to perform these actions.
- Enhancement - SSH Action - Now writes out information received from SSH execution. Writes [No output received] if nothing received.
- Enhancement - All Actions - Impersonate Net User Only added to all actions which allow impersonation. This allows the action to use a Network user when interacting across domains or on network resources if required.
- Oct 4th, 2013 - Download
- Bug - Replace Variables Action - Fixed issue with not resolving local variables.
- Bug - RoboCopy Action - Fixed incorrect copy flag for timestamps.
- Sept 26th, 2013 - Download
- Bug - Output Monitors - Removed access violation when using a variable in the output monitors search expression. An error message will now be logged instead.
- Bug - FTP - Upload/Mirror/Download significant improvements in communication and speed of processing differences to download/upload. Users should see only a 5X ping time per file, plus 2X per directory change in overhead.
- Bug - Subscription Status Bar - The click area of the status bar subscription link has been reduced to just the text. It is now once again safe to click the status bar without getting sent to our purchase page.
- Bug - FTPS - Fixed a Bad Record MAC error by not clearing the command channel on connection.
- Feature - MSI Update - Allowed variables to be used in the property names as well the values.
- Feature - MSI Update - Allowed variables to be used in the property names as well the values.
- Feature - FTP - Upload/Mirror will now report time taken per file if file reporting is on.
- Feature - MSI Transforms - Generated MST Transforms now contain summary information from the transformed MSI.
- Bug - Automise Runner - Now correctly lists the action packages on first load.
- Bug - ATCMD - Dll's for ssl now correctly included in the installer.
- Feature - Live Logging - Auto collapse option added. Allows for turning on and off auto collasping of the live log view. Handing while stepping through a script.
- Sept 5th, 2013 - Download
- Bug - .Net SDK - Updated the locations and method for loading .Net SDK installation folder keys.
- Bug - .Net SDK - Removed v3.0 SDK being listed as "installed" if only .Net SDK v2.0 was installed.
- Feature - .Net SDK - Corrected loading of SDK versions based on SDK's installed. Up to Visual Studio 2013 preview is supported automatically.
- Bug - .Net SDK - Removed v3.0 SDK being listsed as "installed" if only .Net SDK v2.0 was installed.
- Feature - FTP Mirror - Updated to have the option of sync'ing file dates and times from source or server. Note that the FTP server needs to support date and time updates.
- Bug - Fixed error that occurred if the ini file was not accessable during close down.
- Bug - Fixed issuse with closing projects which are running. Both from the user closing it in the GUI and from force close options being used on ATCMD.
- Bug - Fixed issue with the running frame when a project is closed. It will now no longer clear the stutus of the build.
- Bug - Fixed issue of older version of FinalBuilder shared Dll's being used instead of latest installed Automise. This would cause scripting and action errors.
- June 20th, 2013 - Download
- Bug - HTTP Get Action - Fixed response code to be set
- March 14th, 2013 - Download
- Bug - Core - Fixed exception when logging variable values
- Bug - Exit Loop Action - fixed stepping bug.
- Bug - Copy Files Action - Improved UI logic for ForceDirectories option.
- Bug - FTPS Connect Action - Improved compatibilty with some self signed certificates.
- Bug - SFTP Download Action - handle local folder when there is no trailing path delimeter.
- Bug - SSH Actions - added cmd shell support for windows based ssh servers like WinSSHD.
- Bug - SSH Actions - Changed live logging to log full lines only.
- Bug - VMWare List Virtual Machines Action - allow key edit in port field and alllow > 100 for the value.
- Change - Burn CD/Create ISO Actions - Added option to preserve file creation/modification datetimes.
- Change - RoboCopy Action - Added Include Files property Page.
- May 9th, 2012 - Download
- Bug - Fixed Package Manager not allowing loading of .bpl packages
- Bug - IDE Running View - fixed Running time display when runtime > 24hrs
- Bug - Console - changed error handling for setting variables on the command line
- Bug - Get Date Time Action - fixed default date format string
- Bug - Log View - Fixed issue with Runtime display when action duration is > 24hrs
- Bug - Scripting - TStrings Object regression, fixed missing properties
- Bug - SQL Server Set Access Action - fixed issue with variables in DB name
- Bug - Stack/Queue Pop Action - fixed locking issue when running under async groups
- Change - Create Directory Action - replaces / with \ to avoid errors when forcing directories
- Change - FTP Upload Action - Added Trim on Remote File name to ensure no spaces at end
- January 6th, 2012 - Download
- Bug - Log View - Forced log view to show failed action output.
- Bug - Delay Action - Fixed overflow bug when system uptime greater than 49.7 days (Gettickcount issue).
- Bug - Send Email Action - Improved error handling for server disconnects.
- Bug - Send MSN Message - Fixed action timing out while connecting to service.
- Change - Delete Files Action - Added check for a path as part of the filespec.
- Change - Set Variable Action - Added DateTime force type.
- December 6th, 2011 - Download
- Bug - Action Conditions - Fixed issue with log status of skipped actions.
- Bug - Include Project Action - Fixed regression bug with User Variables when sharing host variable namespace.
- Bug - CD Burner Actions - Fixed issue with files not being released.
- Bug - Export Log Action - Fixed skipped actions from being displayed as completed in some cases.
- Bug - Include Project Action - Fixed regression on the IGNOREDERRORCOUNT application variable.
- Change - Create Directory Action - Action now provides reason when failure occurs.
- November 17th, 2011 - Download
- Bug - Fixed issue with Action Execute Conditions when using the PowerShell script language.
- Bug - Fixed issue with changes environment variables in included projects.
- Bug - Fixed issue with managed scripts that prevented returning any non - boolean value.
- Feature - Added OnAfterInitialisation script event to all iterator actions.
- Bug - Fixed exception when deleting an action list.
- Bug - Fixed potential access violation when scheduler api returns error when retrieving task object.
- Bug - IDE - License key install - Check to make sure key is for the current version/sku.
- Bug - CSV Iterator Action - Fixed delimiter values not being expanded.
- Bug - FTP Mirror Action - Upload and download progress now works correctly when mirroring a single file.
- Bug - SMTP Email Action - Fixed scripting issue with Recipients.Add method.
- Bug - VMWare Workstation actions - Fixed exception undefined error when path to machine is missing.
- Bug - VMWare Workstation actions - Fixed object expected errors in InterpretResult script.
- Change - FTP Mirror Action - Improved handling of stopping and terminating action.
- Change - FTPS Connect Action - Client side certificates are no longer mandatory.
- Feature - Generate Random Number - Added option to specify minimum value.
- Feature - Send Email - Added global option to allow user to select a default message encoding.
- September 20th, 2011 - Download
- Bug - IDE - Fixed CPU usage issue when focused on a disabled action
- Bug - FTP Mirror - Fixed hang when generating file list on certain FTP servers
- Bug - FTP Mirror Action - Upload and download progress now works correctly when mirroring a single file
- Bug - SSH Actions - Fixed string format exception where SSH command output contains curly braces
- Change - Create ISO - Changes to prevent file size limitation when using UDF filesystem
- Change - FTP Mirror Action - Improved handling of stopping and terminating action
- Change - SQLServer Restore Action - Enabled Timeout Runtime option on action
- September 9th, 2011 - Download
- Bug - Fixed Log corruption issue due to key violation
- Bug - Welcome Page - Fixed error handling for projects on disconnected drives
- Bug - Choose One action - Fixed regression bug where choice did not get set in variable
- Bug - Export Registry Key - Fixed hanging when output file already exists
- Bug - Registry Actions - Exposed the 64bit option to the UI (it was there on the object inspector only)
- Bug - String Padding - Fixed validation from being displayed when using a valid value
- Bug - String Pos - Now returns -1 when failing where the start index is greater than the length of the input string
- Bug - Change Folder Permissions - Fixed COM exception when running action
- Change - Choose One action - Change to prevent form running off screen when a large number of choices available
- Change - FTP Mirror action - Added option to disable server time skew calculation to prevent errors where user has read only access to FTP server
- Change - Text file handling actions - added option to write BOM (defaults to true)
- Feature - Added Locked Option to all Actions on the General Property Page
- Feature - FTP Actions - Added Auto Reconnect option
- Feature - Write To Text File Action - added Overwrite option
- August 22nd, 2011 - Download
- Bug - Fixed Assertion failure in logging when running action lists with recursion
- Bug - Fixed PROJECTDIR variable not defined error when running multiple async include project actions
- Bug - Fixed hang when logging invalid data to typed variables
- Bug - Fixed issue with actions that define objects (ftp connections, xml docs etc) when running selected actions
- Bug - Action execute condition - fixed script language getting reset to default after creation
- Bug - IDE - Fixed breakpoints not working in loops
- Feature - IDE - Activates project in the IDE when you attempt to re - open an already open project
- Change - Ask Question action - Added scroll bar to question field of action
- Feature - Araxis Compare Folders - Added ability to evaluate file count differences between folders
- August 2nd, 2011 - Download
- Bug - IDE - Fixed Close All bug
- Bug - Fixed problem bug with creation and updates to options INI file
- July 27th, 2011 - Download
- Bug - IDE - Fixed double prompt for save regression
- Bug - IDE - fixed issue with windows shutdown handling (bug in docking library)
- Bug - IDE - Fixed issue with check for updates
- Bug - QuickHelp View - Disabled buttons when quick help not available for action to avoid access violation
- Feature - EC2 Actions
- Feature - FTPS Actions
- Bug - Email Action - Fixed html body encoding issue
- Bug - VMWare List Virtual Machines - Fixed typo on list options page
- Change - Added scroll bar to allow access to all fields when running in windowed mode