A new release candidate version of Continua CI has been uploaded and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest release candidate version of Continua is 220.127.116.11.
Changes in 18.104.22.168
- Fix: Reverted breaking change where $Source.RepoName.BuiltChangeset.Id$ was no longer the same as $Source.RepoName.BuiltChangeset.RepositoryChangeId$
- Update: Added Plan and Resource Group parameters to Azure Upload Web App action.
- Update: Variables can now be extracted from the output of the Azure Upload Web App action.
- Update: All the NuGet actions have been updated to support all the latest command line options.
- Update: We have added a new Nuget Sign action.
- Update: PostgreSQL upgraded to version 9.6.13. Note that the PGAdmin3 tool is no longer installed. We recommend downloading PGAdmin4 for accessing the database. PGAdmin 4 has now improved significantly since it’s first edition.
- Update: Third party packages, including data access components and emailer, upgraded.
- All updates and fixes added to v22.214.171.1241 are included in this release.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.