A new version of Continua CI has been uploaded and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 220.127.116.111.
Changes in 18.104.22.1681
- Fix: Changeset comments containing HTML links, such as links to issue connectors, were being truncated incorrectly resulting in broken HTML tags.
- Fix: Issue where Unit Tests view layout was muddled when any of the name values (e.g. Assembly, Namespace, Fixture, Test Name) was an empty string.
- Fix: GitHub Release event handler now works correctly with git repository URLs ending with “.git”.
- Update: The NetCore.App property collectors used by the DotNet actions have now been updated to locate the CLI executable correctly in later versions and allow selection of different SDK versions.
- Update: Links now work in the full comment text which is displayed when hovering over a changeset comment.
- Update: Disabled and skipped JUnit test results are now taken into account and displayed in the Unit Tests view.
- Update: We added a blue background to lines representing configurations in the List View Dashboard to easily differentiate from lines representing running builds.
- Update: Improvements made to startup ordering, to deal with potential database deadlock on startup.
- Update: XMPP publisher updated to support TLS 1.1 and 1.2.
- Update: Options added to the XMPP publisher for requiring SSL, using plain text authentication and starting compression on connection.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.