A new version of Continua CI has been uploaded and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 126.96.36.1997.
Changes in 188.8.131.527
- Feature: Builds can now be deleted from the build history via a new ‘Delete Build’ button added to the Build View toolbar. Users must have the new Builds.Delete permissions before they can delete builds.
- Update: Branch lists on the Configuration Repository Branch Mappings dialog can now be sorted by descending last commit date by setting the server property ‘Server.BranchMappingsDialog.SortBranchesByDescendingLastCommitDate’ to ‘True’.
- Update: The scheme and port of repository URLs can now be changed for each repository without recreating the repository and changing its ID.
- Fix: The Directory Path Variable for the For Each Directory action is now populated with the full correct path on each iteration.
- Fix: Issue where File System repository pointing to a UNC path would record a changeset when no files had changed.
- Fix: Database time-out when getting the latest branch tag for a repository with a large number of changesets.
- Fix: Removed incorrect error messages logged when notification published are paused due to rate-limiting.
- Fix: Queue build buttons on the Changes view table are no longer displayed if the logged-in user does not have permission to start builds.
- Some third party package updates.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.