Project Management - Can't clone configuration

We moved from 1.9.1.489 to 1.9.2.688 and Configuration cloning is greyed out.
My permissions did not change, I’m the administrator.

It looks like this: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online. (OneDrive)

There were some changes to the permissions setup in 1.9.2.688

You will likely need to check the permissions on the project. That said, since you are an administrator you should already have the correct permissions. I will check with the team about this on Monday (it’s late Friday afternoon here).

Hi Michal,

Thank you for reporting this. We can confirm that there is a bug in the permission checking on the Project - Manage page. You should however still be able to clone configuration from the Tasks menu in the top navigation bar.

We have uploaded a hot fix which you can download using the following links:

Hi,
thank you for the quick reply.
I’ll try to plan applying this hot fix. Does it require agent update ?
In the mean time this Task menu you are referring to, I think it only allows to clone the whole project.
For me it looks like this: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

An agent update from v1.9.2.688 is not required for this hotfix.

The Tasks menu is represented by a cog icon on the top navigation bar. It is visible when viewing the dashboard pages, or when viewing a project, configuration or build. The Clone Configuration option is available on this menu when viewing a configuration or build:

Ah, yes, it works ! :slight_smile: