A new version of Continua CI has been released and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 22.214.171.1248.
Changes in v126.96.36.1998
- Feature: Added the ability to acquire a shared resource lock on a quota list shared resource using an expression. Also added an option on a quota list shared resources to allow automatic creation of new labels as required to match a lock expression.
- Update: More “Started By” information has been added to the build Details area and to the configuration Activity and History pages for builds started by a Build Completed trigger.
- Update: Additional properties have been added to build notification templates for requeued builds or builds started by a Build Completed trigger. These are:
- BuildStartedFrom: reference to the build the current build was started from.
- StartedByTrigger: true if build was started by a trigger.
- Requeued: true if current build was requeued from another build.
- StartedFromBuildCompletedTrigger: True if build was started from a build completed trigger.
- Update: Improvements to prevent long running web requests from blocking other requests.
- Update: Decrease to timeout when checking for updates.
- Update: Improved error handling when registering agents with server.
- Update: Added property collectors for new .Net Core runtime versions 3.1.17 and 5.0.8, and SDK versions 3.1.17 and 5.0.8.
- Fix: Git fetch commands are now dry run first to allow fetch to rerun with the same state once the error is corrected. This prevented loss of changesets after an error.
- Fix: Decryption issue with git credentials manager causing authentication to fail for some submodules.
- Fix: The Create Project permission no longer incorrectly includes View Project and Edit Project permissions. Likewise the Create Configuration permission no longer incorrectly includes View Configuration and Edit Configuration permissions. This allows these permissions to used independently of other permissions. Note this is a possible breaking change in that users which were given previously explicitly given Create Project or Create Configuration will no longer have the respective View and Edit permissions.
- Fix: The Configuration Administration permission is now required on a Configuration (as well as Create Configuration permission on the configuration’s project) before it can be cloned.
- Fix: The Project Administration permission is now required on a Project (as well as global Create Project permission) before it can be cloned.
- Fix: Permission checking and error handling has been fixed for the the Clone Project and Clone Configuration dialogs so that only the options which the current user has access to are available.
- Updates to some third party packages.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.