Notifications for specific branches only

Hi,

we use master and release branches. Their are more people to be notified when a build on "release" gets build. Is there a way to have different (E-Mail) receivers depending on the branch?

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Unfortunately there is currently no way to select a different notification recipient per branch. We can however see how this would be useful and are investigating whether this is something we are able to implement in the future.

If i could configure a branch pattern for the subscription, it would fit the bill. I consider this a timesaver, as the Buildsystem could notify the right people the right time. To me this is when we branch out for a release-candidate. That is switching from master to release/*.

Hi,

while taking a break i realized i can just do that, by subscribing to the appropriate configuration, rather than the project. The selection box does actually offer both. One must scroll down though, to realize this.

I’ve just ran a build with that. It looked good at first glance. I think there is a bug though. I will write a separate post for this.

Thomas

To those interested: Custom template not used for configurations

To those interested: Continua actually supports personal subscriptions. Check your user account for “Subscriptions”. By that, you can subscribe to any project/configuration you like.