A new version of Continua CI has been uploaded and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 18.104.22.1680.
Changes in 22.214.171.1240
- Fix: Issue with periodic triggers, which are set to trigger between specified times, where the first interval during the enabled period was longer than specified.
- Fix: Corrected incomplete PowerShell.Core property collector expression in PowerShell action causing action failure.
- Fix: Issue with permissions caching crossing users on repository pages.
- Fix: Artifact links were not being removed from the database when the full server workspace was cleaned up.
- Update: Additional DotNet Core versions available to the DotNet property collectors and actions including runtime versions 2.1.23, 3.1.9 and 5.0.0-RC.2, and SDK versions 2.1.811, 3.1.403 and 5.0.100-RC.2.
- Update: Added a new
Build.CheckRepositoriespermission which can be used to allow users to start a repository check without allocating full editing permissions.
- Update: Security exceptions due to session time-outs or incorrect permissions are no longer logged as errors, only raised to the user.
- Some minor UI and text updates.
- Updates to some third party packages.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.