A new version of Continua CI has been uploaded and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 22.214.171.1248.
Changes in 126.96.36.1998
- Fix: Stage links in build event handlers were being lost when cloning a configuration. They would then subsequently be disabled when further configuration changes were saved.
- Fix: Private messages had stopped working.
- Fix: Links to build and stages were broken on Builds View of project dashboard.
- Fix: Expression escaping in request body of HTTP Request build event handler now works for expressions ending in a function call.
- Fix: Default "Configuration Updated’ notification templates did not display configuration name correctly.
- Update: Improved handling of repository case-collisions, i.e. when a file or folder exists with same name but different case in different repository branches.
- Update: The range of the Build Time and Queue Times charts on the Detailed View of project dashboard now start from zero instead of number based on the minimum value.
- Update: Build metrics are now populated in expressions used in build event handlers. e.g.
- Update: Any carriage returns ‘\r’ in the request body of the HTTP Request build event handler are now removed and replaced with newlines ‘\n’.
- Update: Any escaped control characters, e.g. ‘\n’, ‘\r’ and ‘\t’, in function parameters are now output un-escaped (as newlines, carriage returns and tabs). e.g.
$Utils.GetString("a\nb\nc").Replace("\n", " ")$ => "a b c".
- Update: Added a new ReplaceNewlines function to string expressions.
- Some third party package updates.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.