A new version of Continua CI has been uploaded and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 126.96.36.1991.
Changes in 188.8.131.521
- Feature: Added a new Variables tab to the Build view, showing a list of all variables which can be updated during the build and their values at the end of the build.
- Feature: Added Reset buttons to each configuration on the Manage (previously Finished) tab of the Project Wizard. This allows removal of all configuration builds, without changing the cleanup policy, and zeroing of build version counter
- Feature: Added support for a new ‘addBuildComment’ custom log message. This allows programs running under Continua CI to add a build comment by writing a message to standard output.
Console.WriteLine("@@continua[addBuildComment comment='This build was deployed to production' replaceExisting='true']");
- Update: The build log now uses SQLite as the database engine instead of SQL Server Compact Edition which has been deprecated. This should improve log insert performance during build and responsiveness when reading build log. Note there will be a few seconds delay the first time you view an existing build log while the data is migrated to the new database format.
- Update: The character limit when editing build comments has been increased from 1024 to 10240 characters.
- Update: The confusing validation message from FinalBuilder action when the Log Export File has not been specified has been removed.
- Update: The metadata view shown when hovering over filenames on the build Artifacts page no longer appears for files without any metadata and now includes correct metadata for image files.
- Update: The Finished tab of the Project Wizard has been renamed to Manage.
- Fix: Issue where Stop action did not stop the build (only the stage) when set to stop ‘Stage And Build As Failure’. The ‘Stage And Build As Failure’ Stop setting option has also now been replaced with separate ‘Stage As Failure’ and ‘Build As Failure’ options.
- Fix: Issue where tabs on the Build View and Configuration View pages did not refresh correctly when the browser back and forward buttons were used
- Fix: Issue where the successful builds associated with changesets on the Changes tab of the configuration were no longer displayed after a repository was reset
- Fix: Issue where newlines were only replaced in CommentHTML build notification variable if there was an associated issue connector
- Fix: Corrected remaining count when editing build comments.
- Some minor UI changes
- Some third party package updates
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.