A new version of Continua CI has been uploaded and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 184.108.40.2068.
Changes in 220.127.116.118
- Update: The DotNet Core property collectors updated to include later versions of the .Net Core runtime and SDK.
- Update: The queued and running build count indicators in header now show the total number of builds for all users (rather than counting only those viewable by the current user).
- Update: Improvements to performance when querying changeset and repository details from the database. You should see the Repositories tab on the configuration tab load faster if you have a lot of changesets in the database.
- Update: Newlines are now preserved as as HTML breaks in the CommentHtml property of changeset objects in notifications and expressions.
- Update: Improvement to sort order of NetCore.App and SDK Version selection options for DotNet actions.
- Fix: Issue with missing images on build metrics charts.
- Fix: Error when Custom value is used for the Using field for FinalBuilder actions.
- Fix: Installer updated to handle missing XML attributes when updating configuration files.
- Some third party package updates.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.