A new version of Continua CI has been uploaded and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 184.108.40.2062.
Changes in 220.127.116.112
- Possible breaking change: The StageCompleted build state is now in the Running state category. This means that a build at this status will be included in the $Configuration.RunningBuildsCount$ expression and, once the initialisation stage is over, each build will stay in a queued or running state until the build is finished.
- Possible breaking change: Removed all support for SQL Server 2005 databases and upgraded any existing SQL Server 2005 settings to SQL Server 2008. Note that SQL Server 2005 has been out of support by Microsoft since 2016.
- Fix: Migrated any existing datetime fields in SQL Server database tables (left over from SQL Server 2005 support) to datetime2. This mitigates an error which can occur when a database field is set to an out of range date time value.
- Fix: Issue where manual poll URL is displayed when creating a new non-manual polling repository.
- Enhancement: File include and exclude patterns on repository triggers are now validated on save to ensure that they are valid regular expressions.
- Enhancement: A CommentHTML property has been added to changeset expression objects and changeset notification model variables. If an issue connector is configured, this will contain the changeset comment text with any issue IDs replaced with with HTML links .
- Some third party package updates.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.