A new version of Continua CI has been uploaded and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 18.104.22.1689.
Changes in 22.214.171.1249
- Feature: New FinalBuilder action settings to support new export log styles and themes added to version 126.96.36.19990 of FinalBuilder.
- Feature: Added property collector for .Net Framework 4.8.
- Fix: The wrong manual poll URL, from the previous repository that was edited, was being displayed in the Edit Repository dialog.
- Fix: User subscriptions were incorrectly showing on the Subscription page in the Administration section.
- Fix: Error when using enumerated values such as log message type in notification templates.
- Update: The messages in Latest Errors and Warning Messages sections of the build log are no longer included in the ErrorAndWarningLogMessages and TailLogMessages properties, used in expressions and notification templates.
- Update: Pin comment editing dialog is now pre-populated with existing comment when editing.
- Enhancement: Improved build logging throughput from agent to server. This should significantly improve build times when using actions with detailed logging.
- Enhancement: The manual poll URL is now displayed directly after saving a new repository.
- Enhancement: Type naming and descriptions have been improved in the Available Variables tree on the Notification Template editing page.
- Enhancement: The values shown when hovering over the bars on the Build Times and Queue Times charts on the Detail View dashboard page are now in days, hours, minutes and seconds, rather than just seconds. Note that the precise time is displayed after hovering over one bar for at least 3 seconds.
- Enhancement: The service ports can now be specified (and are verified) when running the server installer.
- Some third party package updates.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.