A new version of Continua CI has been uploaded and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 22.214.171.1247.
Changes in 126.96.36.1997
- Breaking change: All variable types (not just expression variables) are now escaped when passed to the FinalBuilder command line. This includes splitting array variables into lines and masking protected variables as required.
- Update: A new
Log File Locationoption has been added to FinalBuilder action. This allows you to override the default setting, where the log is written to a temporary folder, to write the log to the working folder where it can be retained via workspace rules and artifact rules for subsequent viewing.
- Update: Changeset accumulation is now started as soon as a build is created and continues until all conditions are met, if Accumulate Changes is set on any configuration condition.
- Update: The quiet period waiting period is now written to the build timeline.
- Fix: Regression bug in 188.8.131.526 where Server.HostUrl server property could be reset to localhost on service start up.
- Fix: The ‘Only notify users who caused the build’ option on repository triggers now includes group subscriptions when matching the changeset user with subscriptions. Previously it only included user subscriptions.
- Fix: Any action state is now reset before executing. This fixes issues with expressions in some fields being cached for XUnit, Mocha, File Transfer, Docker and some Azure actions when running under an iterative action (e.g. For Each, While etc.).
- Fix: The report count on the build page incorrectly included archived reports.
- Fix: Possible deadlock when debug logging is enabled.
- Some minor text updates.
- Some third party package updates.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.