A new version of Continua CI has been uploaded and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 184.108.40.2066.
Changes in 220.127.116.116
- Feature: New python actions:
- Python action for running python scripts, modules or commands.
- Python VirtualEnv action for creating a virtual environment for running python commands under
- Pip Download, Install and Wheel actions for python package management
- PyTest action for python unit testing.
- Enhancement: PowerShell action updated to support version PowerShell Core versions 6 and 7.
Wait for completionoption added to PowerShell action.
- Enhancement: Added new
Process.OutputCodePageagent properties which can be used to control the default output encoding when running command line processes on each agent.
- Enhancement: Added new
Process Output Encodingproperties (
Code Page) to the Environment tab of all actions which run a command line. This can be used to override the default output encoding for each action.
- Enhancement: New default error message patterns to match errors in output from DotNet Build, Publish, Test and Run actions.
- Enhancement: Added list of Latest Warnings to build log after action output.
- Enhancement: The output from actions that run a command line process is now wrapped in a “Output” message group in the build log. This is for easier access to Latest Errors and Latest Warnings.
- Enhancement: Git repositories now allow a blank username. This is required when using a personal access token as the password for some services such as TFS/DevOps.
- Enhancement: Dotnet Build, Pack, Publish, Restore and Test actions now allow a solution file to be entered for the project path.
- Enhancement: The ‘Browse’ button on file input boxes in action settings now lists files from the head of the default branch rather than the tip changeset for each repository.
- Fix: The list of latest errors messages shown in build log after action output did not include errors picked up using error message patterns.
- Fix: The build variable value is now used rather then the default configuration variable when expanding the Report Filename field.
- Fix: The poll URL for manual repositories changed to ignore any id sent in the post request content. Previously a id sent by TFS web hook would override the id in the URL.
- Fix: Correction to default for Maximum Environment Variable Length field on MSBuild action.
- Upgraded bundled PostgreSQL service to version 9.6.15.
- Some minor UI updates.
- Some third party package updates.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.