A new version of Continua CI has been uploaded and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 126.96.36.1995.
Changes in 188.8.131.525
- Update: Iterable actions, e.g. (For Each, For Each File and While), now include an option to write the value of the current item to the build log. This option is enabled for new actions by default.
- Update: Notifications and build event handler expressions now have access to the last fifty build log messages, and all error and warning messages. The expressions$Build.TailLogMessages$ and $Build.ErrorAndWarningLogMessages$ can be used in build event handlers, and the variables TailLogMessages and ErrorAndWarningLogMessages can be used in Build Discarded, Build Error, Build Failed, Build Fixed, Build Stopped, Build Success, Build Promoted To Next Stage, Build Awaiting Stage Promotion and Build Stage Promotion Cancelled notification templates.
- Update: Installer now automatically grants the service user full control of the service configuration file. This is required for storing unique encryption keys on first run.
- Fix: It was possible for an LDAP user to log in without being a member of any linked group. Note however that the user would not have had access to view or modify any projects, configurations or settings.
- Fix: A newly started agent can no longer start a build before property collection is complete.
- Fix: The NuGet actions were not showing the correct settings according to the version that was selected.
- Fix: Failure to set a variable in iterable actions is now caught correctly by Try and Catch actions.
- Fix: Running stage blocks were sometimes displayed vertically on the configuration activity view.
- Update: Other minor UI fixes.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.