Wish: Project integration with Source Control

All,

We are starting to use Automise 2.  One thing that would be cool would be for the IDE to integrate with some sort of source control (MSSCCI would be nice )

Also, are you guys going to use the VS 2008 shell?

Thanks!

- David Scheidt

Hi David,

Thanks for your suggestions. FinalBuilder integrates with MSSCCI, but you're right that Automise currently does not. We'll take it on board as a feature request.

As to the VS 2008 shell, is there anything in particular that you'd like to see Automise make use of from that environment?

- Angus

Hi Angus,

I didn't realize that FinalBuilder did integrate with MSSCCI.  We are thinking about switching to FB, so it's good to know that it is already there.

As for the VS 2008 shell question, it was mainly a curiosity.  Personally, I'm a big fan of Visual Studio, and like how the IDE works.  If nothing else, using the Toolbox is a good area for handling the Actions.  Mainly, I'm interested to see if any company is going to use the VS shell.  Lots of people are using the Eclipse one, but that may be different because of it being open source.  (And, just to be clear, I don't work for nor am affiliated with Microsoft in any way).

Thanks again!

- David Scheidt