Unzip action fails with large files

I have a file iterator that iterates over 3 zip files.  The first two files are approx 200 MB in size once uncompressed .  The unzip action will unzip these files with no problem.

The third file is approximate 3.9 GB in size once uncompressed. When the unzip action gets to this file, it fails to unzip.  However, the action does not raise an error. It simply says the unzip was successful. When I read through the log carefully, I see that it says zero files were unzipped.  It should have unzipped 1 file approximately 3.9 GB in size. I have fail if file skipped set to true, and I also DO NOT have ignore failure set on the main properties page.  I can unzip this file using winzip with no problems.  There is also no error information in the event log. Is there a limitation on how large a zip file can be that the unzip action can process?

Hi Jeremy,

We put some updates into the Automise 2 beta which are supposed to help with large file support. We haven’t backported the update yet. Could you please try the beta out and let us know if you experience the same problem?

http://www.automise.com/downloads/automise/200/AT200_33.exe

Regards,

Angus