Show point of use for a variable

Hi,
Is there a possibillity to get informations if a variable is still used by a action (or trigger or …) and where it is used?

Albrecht Hultsch

On the Project menu, there is “Remove Unused Project Variables”, that will show a dialog with the variables that are not used and the option to delete them. The other option is to use the search option on the Edit menu. If you use scripting, make sure you turn on the check box to search scripts as well.

Is a possible solution to make a text-search for the variable-name in the diagnostics_report? Does it contain all possible occurences of a varaible?

Sorry wrong product, I misread which forum this was!

The isn’t a way to do this in Continua at the moment, we already have a feature request to implement something like this.

Posted By Vincent Parrett on 10 Sep 2017 11:58 PM
On the Project menu, there is "Remove Unused Project Variables", that will show a dialog with the variables that are not used and the option to delete them. The other option is to use the search option on the Edit menu. If you use scripting, make sure you turn on the check box to search scripts as well.

Hi Vincent,
are these two options from FinalBuilder? I could not find them in ContinuaCI.

Ok, so Dave just showed me you can search the diagnostics report, however it’s not ideal as the diagnostics report shows all configurations. We defnitelty want to make this a feature that is easy to use.

Allright, thanks for help.