Scripting for 'Run Action List'-Action

hello,

for logging purposes i route all calls to subroutines (run action list) through an action list which itselfs (apart from logging) forwardes the call to the 'real' subroutine via scripting (beforeaction-script and using the action.SetActionListByName) which works nicely.

however i have the issue that i am not able to forward the action list parameters to the destination action list.

the route has 3 buffer-parameters which i would like to forward (if assigned) to the parameters of the destination action list.

i found no other way than using global variables ... which is not so nice.

help/inspiration is greatly appreciated

the motivation to collect the logging information in this way is to finally put it into an email-body. i didn't want to use 'set variable'-action all the time ...

thank you

Hi Hendrik, 

I have created a script which allows the choosing of the action list to run. It clears the params list of the Run Action List and fills it with the params required by each action list. I have shown how to pass params, or simply choose new values. The trick is to clear the param list and then fill the "Name=Value" string list with each of the params which match the Action List params which is being called. 

Let me know how this goes for you. 

thank you so much jason!
this did it for me!