Resource Lock conditions not holding

Hi, I'm not sure if this is a bug or if I'm doing something wrong. I have a resource lock on a few configurations to prevent them from running at the same time. They appear to be queueing correctly, and say they're waiting for the resource to be available, but twice I've seen one fail while it's supposed to be waiting, and say that the resource in question is in use (it is). I've even run two separate instances of the same situation and had one fail and the other continue waiting like I expect it to.

Am I using the resource lock condition incorrectly, is there a timeout on the condition, or is there a bug causing the queued build to stop waiting on the condition inappropriately?

Thanks,

We are going to need a lot of detail on your setup to figure this one out, please email support @ finalbuilder.com with screenshots of your shared resources setup and the stage settings for those stages using the shared resources.

Also, are there any errors or warnings in the event log associated with resource locks?