Recent Projects in VS populated with useless entries

I would like the action(s) that uses VS to compile solutions, to prevent the Recent Projects list in VS from being populated with the compiled projects. If implemented, should probably appear as an option.

When I use an action to compile a solution, that solution will be put on top of the Recent Projects in the Start Page of Visual Studio, and also in File/Recent Projects and Solutions.

This is very annoying because of the following:

My build script will export the latest revision of the source from the version control system, and put it in a folder like e.g.
  C:\BuildArea\DemoProject\rev5601
and then compile it at that location.

When I get to work at morning, and open Visual Studio, this is what my Recent Projects typically look like:
  C:\BuildArea\DemoProject\rev5613\DemoProject.sln
  C:\BuildArea\DemoProject\rev5609\DemoProject.sln
  C:\BuildArea\DemoProject\rev5607\DemoProject.sln
  C:\BuildArea\DemoProject\rev5605\DemoProject.sln
  C:\WorkArea\DemoProject\DemoProject.sln

I have a bunch of useless entries to my exported revisions, and if I am lucky my actual solution(s) at the bottom.

Are you using devenv to build or MSBuild? There is nothing we can do about devenv putting those solutions in the recent projects list, however if the action uses msbuild rather than devenv then this shoulld not happen.

Already guessed that of course. Microsoft should have added a switch to devenv or done something else to fix this, and the existence of something like that is what I was hoping for.

Using MSBuild will rarely be an option if I have already decided a script needs to use devenv, and my scripts frequently do. Humongous old VS-solutions that never knew a build script before, will rarely behave well when put through MSBuild, and I am not usually in a position to be able to clean up the mess. These projects are actually great examples of why I need FinalBuilder. Ops! Pardon the spam.

The next best thing is to have a tool that can remove the last entry of the MRU, or even better perhaps - save and restore the MRU list. Will perhaps have to google and script this myself.

Thanks anyway. Eagerly awaiting your next major version.