If you are expecting a reply from sales or support, please check that it isn’t in your spam folder. Whilst we take every care to ensure our mail server is not blacklisted etc (and we do check this regularly) - we cannot control what your mail server or client does with our emails. Our mail config is setup with dkim, dmarc etc using best practice, there isn’t anything else we can do it ensure mail delivery.
Ideally, you should whitelist our domains - finalbuilder.com automise.com continua.com and vsoft-tech.com.au - although just whitelisting finalbuider.com should be enough as it’s the domain we typically use for emails.
Why am I posting this? Well we are increasingly seeing people emailing a few days after we reply, asking why we haven’t responded. 95% of the time it turns out the mail is in their spam folder - the other 5% is their mail server quarantining our emails.