Old FinalBuilder install

Hello,
we had a HW failure and lost CI node with FinalBuilder, it is used only for legacy solution (we use Continua now).
I have installed the latest version supported by our license (FB800_1817).
All seems fine except that when I load the project I get warnings:

WARNING Action class : "action.continua.tagbuild" is not loaded and is referenced by this project, if you save this project the missing actions will be deleted from the project
 (To correct the issue, go to Tools -> Package Manager and ensure the relevant action package (.bpl) file is loaded and enabled.)
WARNING Action class : "action.continua.add-buildcomment" is not loaded and is referenced by this project, if you save this project the missing actions will be deleted from the project
 (To correct the issue, go to Tools -> Package Manager and ensure the relevant action package (.bpl) file is loaded and enabled.)

I think we used similar version before, but why those continua action would be missing ? was it an additional package ?

Edit.
When running this seems to be an error and fails the script…

I looked up your account and and you definitely have access to newer builds than 1817 (from 2016).

Your FB subscription expired on 4 Dec 2020, so this would be latest build you can use

https://downloads.finalbuilder.com/downloads/finalbuilder/800/FB800_2936.exe

If your license doesn’t allow that build then make sure you login to the account with the licenses and download the license key again.

Does this version have the Continua packages ?

Yes, they were added in .2694

Thank you, indeed we have newer licence, sorry for the confusion.
We have 2 divisions and I looked at the wrong place.