Hundreds of error messages suddenly show up, and actions are missing from project

We have a batch process that runs every evening at 6:30 PM.  Last night, the process failed and a bunch of actions are no longer in the project.  There were hundreds of messages like the following.  What does this mean?  I have not removed any packages at all, and when I go to Tools->Package Manager, all of the available packages are checked.  I am freaking out here - how do I get my project back to what it was?

Messages (sample of the hundreds that are in the message list):

WARNING Action class : “action.datetime.get” is not loaded and is referenced by this project, if you save this project the missing actions will be deleted from the project
 (To correct the issue, go to Tools -> Package Manager and ensure the relevant action package (.bpl) file is loaded and enabled.)
WARNING Action class : “action.datetime.get” is not loaded and is referenced by this project, if you save this project the missing actions will be deleted from the project
 (To correct the issue, go to Tools -> Package Manager and ensure the relevant action package (.bpl) file is loaded and enabled.)
WARNING Action class : “action.smtp.send” is not loaded and is referenced by this project, if you save this project the missing actions will be deleted from the project
WARNING Action class : “email.address” is not loaded and is referenced by this project, if you save this project the missing actions will be deleted from the project
WARNING Action class : “email.address” is not loaded and is referenced by this project, if you save this project the missing actions will be deleted from the project
WARNING Action class : “email.list” is not loaded and is referenced by this project, if you save this project the missing actions will be deleted from the project
WARNING Action class : “email.list” is not loaded and is referenced by this project, if you save this project the missing actions will be deleted from the project

Please help.

All of my projects are reporting these messages when I open them in Automise 5.  I have no idea what packages are required.

Turns out that the disk was full. I had to clear space on the disk AND re-install Automise, and then all seems to be okay.

Great to hear you have sorted out the issue, and back to a working environment. =)