Feature request: Specify testcontainers/assemblies using ANT patterns in OpenCover action

At the moment it’s possible to define test assemblies in MsTests actions using ANT patterns in the special Container or assembly files setting. The ANT pattern can be like “Solution/**/bin/Debug/*.Test.dll” and that way all test assemblies under the solution don’t need to be manually added.

When using OpenCover actions it's only possible to specify target arguments, so the only way to get all assemblies is to write /testcontainer:"PathToTestAssembly" for every assembly.
Would it be possible to make a Container settings field like for MsTest which accepts ANT patterns?

I know it’s possible to let OpenCover run other targets than MsTest so I don’t know if this request is possible to implement. 

Hi Soren,

It would indeed be useful to be able to enter an ANT patterns for the /testcontainer target argument. We would need to come up with a syntax so ensure that this argument is expanded but not others and we’re not sure about the best way to do this at the moment. We’ll put this on the list of features to investigate, however, I expect it’ll be a while before this is implemented.