Error while getting Revision for a PR

After update to Continua 1.9.1.667, I am get this error in all builds, apparently when fire the Update GitHub Status:

15:09:06  Stage: Build
15:09:06  	Event Handlers - Iteration #1
15:09:06  		Executing event handlers for 'On Before Stage Start' build event
15:09:06  		Executing handler 'Update PR' for build event 'On Before Stage Start'
15:09:08  		Processing Continua repository 'Ultra' 
15:09:08  		[Error] An error occurred while getting the revision for a pull request: Not Found
15:09:08  		[Fatal] Build failed while executing event handlers for 'On Before Stage Start' build event
15:09:08  Stage: _._Finalising Build_._
15:09:08  	Event Handlers - Iteration #1
15:09:08  		Executing event handlers for 'On Build Completed' build event
15:09:08  		Executing handler 'Update PR' for build event 'On Build Completed'
15:09:08  		[Warning] Skipping posting a status of 'Failure' in the 'OnBuildCompleted' event as status was not previously set to Pending
15:09:08  		Finished executing event handlers for 'On Build Completed' build event

In version changelog of v1.9.1.665:

Update: GitHub API calls in GitHub Release and Update GitHub Status build event handlers no longer use deprecated method for access token authentication.

Do I need to update any information in the Repository Configuration or Events due to this change?

if I disable event Update GitHub Status, the builds start to work as before.

I tried to recreate Personal Access Tokens, but without success too.

Hi Rafael,

Thank you for reporting this. We can confirm that this is a bug. Due to a copy and paste error, the pull request method was calling the wrong API resource endpoint.

You can download a patched version using the following links:

Hi,

Is there no unit test for this? :grimacing:

I just updated, and everything seems to be ok now. Thanks a lot!

There soon will be :slight_smile: