Error Crating cfg File

I’m trying to compile my app with FB8 using the Tokyo 10.2 compiler, but I keep on getting the following error:

Error creating cfg file : E:\Skylog Project\Skylog V7\Skylog Pro\Skylgpro.cfg
--> Error expanding variables in Library Path : [Expression Error]: Variable\Object “TEELIBPATH” does not exist! [lphi25.win32\Lib;$(TEELIBPATH‸);$(TEESRCPATH);E:\S]

Both $TEELIBPATH and $TEESRCPATH are defined in Delphi’s library path and System Variables {with correct paths to the Steema folders), and the project compiles and builds correctly from within the Tokyo 10.2 IDE. Both $TEELIBPATH and $TEESRCPATH are not shown in FB8’s Application Variables list. Is that the problem and how do I fix it please/

Thanks…Andrew

Windows 10 Pro
FB8.0.0.2218
Delphi Tokyo 10.2

Hi Andrew,

Are the system variables defined for a specific user? In addition is FinalBuilder 8 running under the same user?

FinalBuilder will grab all system variables available to the user and define them as application variables for use in the script. If it is not doing this then we might have a bug for this specific instance. If you could send us screen shots of FinalBuilder, and a set call for the running user that would be great. Doing the set call inside a execute action would be great as this would show us what the current user has access to.

Hi Andrew,

Vincent has reminded me that Delphi defines its own system variables, and uses these during the build. These are not defined for the windows system.

To get these added to FinalBuilder you can check the options to include them under the Embarcadero Delphi options in FinalBuilder. Each compiler has an option to load environment variables on startup. This will then load the Delphi compiler defined environment variables into FinalBuilder.

Thanks Jason, I hadn’t spotted the Tools>Options>Compiler>General Options>Load environmental Variables at Startup from: options. Selecting the RadStudio 10.2 Tokyo option fixes the problem - and I now see the variable in the Application Variables list.

Thanks…Andrew