Crash on git repo with 0 changesets

Hi,

i have a project referencing a single Git Repository. When i start a Build it will show “Queued Builds /Build Initialising/Started Never/0 changesets” on the [Activity] tab. It waits forever. If i switch to the [Changes] tab, Continua will throw an Exception.

It’s a “stupid” repo and CI project i use for testing purposes. Nevertheless, such an exception should not be thrown. As i was not able to fix this, i deleted the repo and the CCI project.

Exception

BuildRunner

An error occurred while starting build with id ‘16161’: Exception: ArgumentOutOfRangeException

Parametername: length

Stack Trace: bei System.String.Substring(Int32 startIndex, Int32 length)
bei Continua.Modules.Builds.API.Repositories.RepositoryPlugIn.GetPlaceholdersAndValues()
bei Continua.Modules.Builds.Services.DataTransferObjects.BuildDTOMappings.<>c.b__0_50(Changeset c, ChangesetDTO dto)
bei Continua.Shared.Mapping2.Map(TSource source, TDestination destination) bei Continua.Shared.Mapping2.Map(TSource source)
bei System.Linq.Enumerable.WhereSelectEnumerableIterator2.MoveNext() bei System.Collections.Generic.List1…ctor(IEnumerable1 collection) bei System.Linq.Enumerable.ToList[TSource](IEnumerable1 source)
bei Continua.Shared.Mapping2.Map(IEnumerable1 sources)
bei Continua.Modules.Builds.Services.DataTransferObjects.BuildDTOMappings.<>c.b__0_14(Build build, BuildDTO buildDto)
bei Continua.Shared.Mapping2.Map(TSource source, TDestination destination) bei Continua.Shared.Mapping2.Map(TSource source)
bei Continua.Modules.Builds.Querying.RootDescriptorFactory.ForBuild(Build build, String hostUrl, String hostName)
bei Continua.Modules.Builds.BuildRunner.OnBuildStarting(Transition`1 inState)

We’ll improve the error handling here. It’s happening while parsing the repository URL. Can send the URL you used for this repository to me in a direct message so we can work out the cause of the error?