A new version of Continua CI has been released and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 126.96.36.1990.
Changes in v188.8.131.520
- Fix: Credentials are sent to more git commands. This is now required since blobless cloning was introduced in v184.108.40.2062.
- Fix: Issue where expressions in repository credentials fields were not being expanded in some situations.
- Fix: Icon to toggle switch off expansion for variable values was broken.
- Update: Minor version update for bundled PostgreSQL service to v14.5.
- Update: Improvements to error and warning logging for DotNet Build, DotNet Publish, DotNet Restore and DotNet Pack actions.
- Update: ‘Self-contained’ option for DotNet Build and DotNet Publish is now available when building .Net versions prior to .Net 6.
- Update: Added a new server property “Server.Repository.PollingFrequencyInSeconds.Default” for specifying a default polling frequency for new repositories.
- Updates to some third party packages.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.