A new version of Continua CI has been released and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 18.104.22.1682.
Changes in v22.214.171.1242
- Update: User subscriptions for build notifications can now be limited according to whether the build is started manually or by trigger. This feature was previously only available to group subscriptions.
- Update: Added options for setting variables to text matched by pattern in the program output to SSH Run Script, PowerShell and Run DOS Command / Batch File actions.
- Fix: Comparison of an empty string expression with an empty string would return false in some cases.
- Fix: The replacement of some configuration variable references was excluded when renaming configuration-level variables.
- Fix: An error occurred while starting up SSH service on non-English versions of Windows.
- Fix: Correction to counting of MSTest unit test results to include parametrised tests.
- Fix: Sensitive variables are now replaced and custom log messages are parsed when logging output from SSH Run Script action.
- Updates to some third party packages.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.