A new version of Continua CI has been released and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 184.108.40.2062.
Changes in v220.127.116.112
- Update: Added a custom log message format for importing units tests. e.g.
@@continua[importUnitTestResults type='nunit' filePatterns='C:\pathto\tests\**.xml']. This can be output from scripts or programs run by actions to automatically import and register unit tests with the server.
- Update: Added archive extraction rules to artifact rules. e.g.
Report.zip:/*.html > ReportHtmlFiles. These can be used to automatically extract zip archive files located in the server workspace at the end of the stage.
- Update: Improvement to the estimation of expected stage duration by giving more recent stages a higher weighting when calculating average duration.
- Update: Added delayed retries for access denied errors when copying workspace files.
- Update: Improvement to the speed of the installer when checking for files in use.
- Updates to some third party packages.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.