A new version of Continua CI has been released and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 220.127.116.113.
Changes in v18.104.22.1683
- Fix: Corrected “Only Trigger When” description for Build Completed triggers.
- Fix: Change has been made to ensure that Stop build button is not displayed on the Configuration page when build is already in the process of stopping.
- Fix: Corrected handling of redundant $Workspace$ expression in workspace rules and fixed logic errors in code to prevent full workspace clean-up by workspace rules.
- Fix: Error running build on agent with duplicate system and user environment variable names (after replacing non-alphanumeric characters).
- Update: Added property collectors for dotnet runtime versions 3.1.23, 5.0.15, 6.0.3, 7.0.0-preview.1 and 7.0.0-preview.2; and SDK versions 3.1.417, 5.0.406, 6.0.201, version 7.0.100-preview.1 and version 7.0.100-preview.2.
- Update: Bundled Mercurial tool used for differential transfer of repository files to agent has been upgraded to version 6.1.
- Updates to some third party packages.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.