A new version of Continua CI has been released and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 18.104.22.1680.
Changes in v22.214.171.1240
- Update: Build log and timeline are now separately scrollable with fixed headings.
- Update: Improvement to performance when expanding build log entries.
- Update: Changes to action process logging to ensure that any outstanding log messages are output when an action process is delayed.
- Update: Additional validation of passwords in copied actions in the stage editor to ensure that actions are not saved with missing passwords.
- Update: Uninstaller now includes options to allow deletion of IIS site, PostgreSQL database, as well as other logs, configuration and workspace files created post installation.
- Update: Added property collectors for dotnet runtime versions 6.0.2 and 5.0.14; and SDK versions 6.0.200 and 5.0.405.
- Update: Bundled PostgreSQL database service has ben upgraded to version 9.6.24.
- Update: Bundled Mercurial tool used for differential transfer of repository files to agent has been upgraded to version 6.0.2.
- Fix: Skipped test count is now included in Not Run count for Unit Test actions.
- Fix: A missing password validation error was sometimes raised when adding a new LDAP user.
- Fix: Extraction of git file name from git log output has been corrected to deal with new format for renamed files.
- Fix: An error was raised when running git commands if there was a conflict between a temporary process environment variable and an existing environment variable.
- Fix: Change has been made to ensure that SQL server non-clustering index limit is not surpassed when adding a changeset file with long file name.
- Fix: Correction has been made to comparison of version strings in expressions.
- Updates to some third party packages.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.