A new version of Continua CI has been released and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 22.214.171.1241.
Changes in v126.96.36.1991
- Feature: New “Docker Save” action.
- Feature: New server and agent properties: “OS.FullName”, “OS.Bitness”, “OS.VersionString”, “OS.MajorVersion”, “OS.MinorVersion”, “OS.BuildVersion”, “OS.RevisionVersion”, “OS.WindowsUpdateBuildRevision”
- Fix: The “OS.Name” property now shows the correct name for all versions of Windows. Note that any build configurations which rely on old incorrect names may be broken by this change.
- Fix: Issue with a long lasting database transaction.
- Fix: “Target” field of “Docker Tag” action now uses correct value.
- Fix: Corrected parsing of the “Build Time Variables” field for the “Docker Build” action.
- Update: Increased maximum length of the “Extra Args” field for the “Docker Build” and “Docker Run” actions, and the “Command Line” field for the “Docker Command” action.
- Updates to some third party packages.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.