A new version of Continua CI has been released and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 22.214.171.1244.
Changes in v126.96.36.1994
- Fix: Reliability update to Git repositories to ensure that the branch head is always selected when building a branch regardless of any changes to topographic reordering of changesets.
- Fix: Significant improvement to repository checking performance for Git repositories with large number of git branches.
- Fix: Visual Studio 2022 property collectors now search
%ProgramFiles(x86)%if executable is not found in
%ProgramFiles%(VS 2022 Build Tools is installed to 32-bit path).
- Fix: Changes to agent execution engine to prevent deadlocks when stopping builds with small improvement to throughput of concurrent builds.
- Update: FinalBuilder, as of version 8.3046 and later (available soon), is now signalled to shutdown gracefully when a build is stopped before it has finished running.
- Update: The SharedResources property of the Build object expression is now populated before agent requirements are evaluated allowing agent selection based on acquired locks.
- Update: Added the Equals and DoesNotEqual operators to the Where function on string collection object expressions. e.g.
- Update: Added an Any function to any collection object expressions. e.g.
- Update: Added property collectors for new dotNet SDK versions 3.1.415, 5.0.403 and 6.0.100 plus runtime versions 3.1.21, 5.0.12 and 6.0.0.
- Update: NuGet action now allows selection of later command line versions.
- Updates to some third party packages.
- Update: Minor text changes