A new version of Continua CI has been released and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 220.127.116.118.
Changes in v18.104.22.1688
- Fix: Issue with the Build Completed Trigger where the match selections for repository branch mappings were not saved correctly.
- Fix: Very large build log files can now be downloaded without generating a memory overflow exception.
- Update: The build log file size is now shown next to the
Download As Plain Textlink.
- Update: The available disk space for the local data folder (workspace and repository cache) on the server is now displayed on the Continua Server Properties page in the Administration section.
- Update: Added a new server property
Server.AvailableDiskSpace.WarningThreshold.MinimumMegabyteswhich can be used to configure a warning threshold. If the available disk space on the server goes below this value, a red disk space warning is displayed in the top navigation bar. The default threshold is 10GB.
- Update: The available disk space for the local data folder (workspace and repository cache) on each agent is now displayed on the Agent Properties page in the Administration section.
- Update: Added the following new properties which are collected on agents:
- Update: Added support for Visual Studio 2022 and MSBuild 7.0 which are currently available as Preview versions.
- Update: Added property collectors for new .Net Core runtime versions 3.1.20, 5.0.11 and 6.0.0-rc.2, and SDK versions 3.1.414, 5.0.402 and 6.0.100-rc.2.
- Updates to some third party packages.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.