A new version of Continua CI has been released and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 18.104.22.1681.
Changes in v22.214.171.1241
- Update: All search filters on tables are now preserved on page reload and back/forward navigation.
- Update: Added ‘Show Warnings’ checkbox to Event Log page.
- Update: Added property collectors for new .Net Core runtime versions 2.1.30, 3.1.18, 5.0.9 and 6.0.0-preview.6, and SDK versions 2.1.818, 3.1.412, 5.0.400 and v6.0.100-preview.6.
- Fix: Regression bug in permission checking resulting in disabled Clone buttons on Manage page of Project Wizard.
- Fix: Error fetching changesets for Git repositories after a tag is deleted and recreated.
- Fix: Ensure that any errors logged when calling back-end server and agent services include full details.
- Some minor UI and text changes.
- Updates to some third party packages.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.