A new version of Continua CI has been released and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 188.8.131.521.
Changes in v184.108.40.2061
- Feature: Added an option to the Details step of the Configuration Wizard to reset the version counter at the start of each day. This can used as part of a CalVer calendar versioning scheme, e.g. with a Version Format String such as
$Server.Now.Year$.$Server.Now.Month.ToString().PadLeft(2, "0")$.$Server.Now.Day.ToString().PadLeft(2, "0")$.$Build.BuildNumber$.
- Update: The web browser tab titles have been improved to show further information about the current page such as configuration name or build version.
- Update: Notification templates now support a
wherefilter for collections .
- Fix: SQL Server client assemblies were missing from the installer.
- Fix: Issue where an empty value could be returned from the first item in a Dropdown Selection list variable on the Queue Options dialog.
- Updates to some third party packages.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.