A new version of Continua CI has been released and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 220.127.116.114.
Changes in v18.104.22.1684
- Feature: Banner notification: New server properties have been added under the namespace
Server.Bannerfor displaying a banner at the top of all pages.
- Feature: The Queue Options dialog is now split into three tabs (Variables, Repositories and Options). The order of these tabs can be changed using the server property
- Update: Significant performance improvements when opening the queue options dialog.
- Update: File System Repositories now filter files according to the exclude and include patterns during file synchronisation. The patterns were previously only applied at a later stage when committing the files to the repository cache.
- Update: Added an option to File System Repository to include reparse points, treating them as normal directories and files.
- Update: Correction to default working folder when DotNet Tool Install is used for the Cake action inputs.
- Update: Improvement to sanitisation of HTML inputs.
- Update: Reduced background server calls when browser is not visible.
- Fix: File System Repository now correctly ignores (or includes) reparse points (e.g. symlinks and junctions).
- Fix: The “Associate all changesets since last successful build” option was not working for Surround repositories.
- Fix: Updated Git repositories to prevent “would clobber existing tag” error when a git tag is moved or updated.
- Fix: No longer locking the Repository Name field after cloning repositories.
- Fix: An error occurred on start up when deleting more than 200 orphaned build workspaces.
- Fix: No longer incorrectly logging a “property not found” error for Subversion repositories.
- Fix: Subversion repositories no longer error when a folder contains the “@” character.
- Fix: Deadlock errors during database clean up are now retried, with smaller batch sizes.
- Fix: The warning text for missing prerequisites on the installer was only partially displayed.
- Fix: Removed duplicate call to server to get build statistics.
- Some minor UI and text changes
- Updates to some third party packages.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.