A new version of Continua CI has been released and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 188.8.131.524.
Changes in v184.108.40.2064
- Update: Significant improvements to CPU usage on agent and amount of server/agent communication when collecting agent properties.
- Update: Added migration to set SQL Server database isolation level to
READ_COMMITTED_SNAPSHOT. This isolation level is closer to that used with PostgreSQL and prevents deadlocks occurring.
- Update: Added a new
Additional Argumentsfield to the DUnitX action.
- Update: Numbers in auto-completion suggestions are now ordered naturally rather than alphabetically.
- Update: Added new DotNet Core property collector versions (runtimes
- Fix: The
Custom SDK Versionfield was not being displayed on DotNet actions.
- Fix: Archived repositories which remain associated with configurations, due to legacy issues, are no longer displayed in selection list for repository triggers.
- Fix: Improvements to iteration of workspace directories to handle transient file system errors.
- Updates to some third party packages.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.