A new version of Continua CI has been released and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 188.8.131.525.
Changes in v184.108.40.2065
- Fix: Changes to database indexes to prevent a deadlock with SQL Server databases during build cleanup.
- Fix: Email publisher would continuously retry sending an email while the server was reporting an error ignoring the Maximum Send Attempts setting.
- Fix: Issue where a stage with an invalid name could not be renamed.
- Fix: Missing date, time and integer validation on Edit Variables dialog after switching to and from the expression variable type.
- Fix: Correction to password validation error display on the User Preferences page.
- Fix: Migration for SQL Server databases to ensure that
datetime2field type is used. A recent update to the migration component meant that fresh installations would use the
datetimefield type resulting in an error when the field was set to an out of range date and time value.
- Fix: Ensure shared resource locks are released after all possible build errors.
- Fix: Some thread-safety issues and null references when getting build workspace folder
- Fix: An error was logged when fixing repository user mappings at startup if a duplicate archived mapping existed.
- Fix: Minor modifications to the text of cleanup notification messages.
- Fix: The hover-over date and time were displayed incorrectly on the Private Messages views after a page change.
- Update: Existing agent repository caches are now synchronised in the background before a build stage is sent to the agent.
- Update: Significant performance improvement to query for previous stage duration average at the start of the build.
- Update: Some improvements to performance when cleaning up builds from the database.
- Update: The GitHub Status and GitHub Release build event handlers now work with SSH URLs starting with
- Update: The default Authentication Prompt Timeout for git repositories has been increased to 60 seconds to allow for slower fetches.
- Updates to some third party packages.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.