A new version of Continua CI has been released and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 220.127.116.113.
Changes in v18.104.22.1683
- Fix: Repository user mappings were no longer mapped to a repository after the repository was recreated due to change to an identifying property.
- Fix: A promoted stage awaiting a repository update could fail to run with an error about there being no stages to run.
- Fix: An error occurred when a Git commit message contained 20 or more dashes followed by a newline.
- Fix: Automatic promotion setting was not imported from YAML/JSON files.
- Update: Added new notification event types and templates for Cleanup Started and Cleanup Completed. Subscribe to these to get notifications containing clean up times and metrics.
- Update: Some improvements to clean up performance.
- Update: All clean up errors are now added to the event log as warnings.
- Update: The
-exit:continueparameter is now added to the DUnitX action command line.
- Update: Added a new dotNet property collector versions (Runtimes v2.1.24, v3.1.11, v5.0.2 and SDK v2.1.812, v3.1.405, v5.0.101).
- Updates to some third party packages.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.