A new version of Continua CI has been released and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 220.127.116.119.
Changes in v18.104.22.1689
- Fix: Archived build event handlers, triggers, stages, repositories and report definitions are no longer included when exporting to a file.
- Fix: HTML entered into action
Namefield is now sanitised to prevent XSS issues and no longer causes an unexpected error.
- Fix: The
Lock File Pathparameter for DotNet Restore action was incorrectly anchored to the workspace folder.
- Fix: There was a typo in the command parameter name for
Use Lock Filefield of the DotNet Restore action.
- Update: Added a
Load Tailbutton to build log which loads last 50 lines in current message group. This is available when the build has completed.
- Update: Added a new dotNet property collector versions (Runtime v5.0.1 and SDK v5.0.101).
- Update: Added
Compression Levelfield to Octo Pack action and
Spacefield to Octo Push action.
- Update: New icons for Nuget actions.
- Updates to some third party packages.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.