A new version of Continua CI has been released and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 188.8.131.526.
Changes in v184.108.40.2066
- Fix: Correction to list of suggestions available when completing property expressions.
- Update: The Cake action been has updated.
- Parameters are now prefixed with a double dash as required by version 1.0 Cake runners.
Exclusiveparameters plus a new field for adding extra custom arguments to pass to the cake script.
- We also added the ability to select the recommended .NET Core global Cake tool as the Cake Runner. This is set as the default runner for new Cake actions.
- Update: The
Refreshbutton on the property collectors page now redirects to properties page, and all property
Refreshbuttons now show refreshing status.
- Update: Tabs on agent pages now persist when the page is refreshed.
- Update: Improved error message when property expressions objects are not fully defined.
- Update: The final property name can now be omitted in expression objects for property namespaces with a single property. e.g.
$PathExistsPropertyCollector$returns the same value as
- Update: Improvement to performance of expression evaluation on agent.
- Update: Speed up to suggestions list for expression completion.
- Update: Some minor UI fixes and performance updates.
- Updates to some third party packages.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.