A new version of Continua CI has been uploaded and is available from Continua CI Downloads. The latest stable version of Continua is 220.127.116.113.
Changes in 18.104.22.1683
- Feature: New built-in credentials helper for Git repositories.
- Fix: Issue where zero permissions could be cached for user accessing the website during service start-up.
- Fix: Secured value was not masked in build log for command line arguments without names.
- Fix: Added missing file to agent installer required for archive workspace rules.
- Fix: Ensure that any data share folder updates in server configuration file are read on service start-up.
- Fix: Issue where notification types may not displayed when editing a subscription due to id conflict with existing subscription.
- Update: Bundled Mercurial client, used for repository cache, updated to version 4.9.
- Update: Improvements to repository monitor locking and performance.
- Update: Improvements to service shut-down reliability.
- Update: Quicker time-out for Git repositories which may be waiting for credential input.
- Updates to third party packages including data access components and emailer.
- Some minor UI updates.
Note: You will need to update your agents after upgrading the server to this build.